NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Season Started!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A month and u have 10 gms played ,so 4 months from now u should complete ur season you old bald meathead lol.Oh and Carse I am glad your so good at 94 cause being a loser your whole life must really suck.

You tell me bruddah you've lived that experience out quite gloriously

:shocked:

CAMAN man...you told me you'll be ready "in 20 mins" around 11:30. Then at 1 am you said, "brb, gotta dl hamachi". Then I get a text at 2am..."ready"...2.5 hours after you said "20 mins".

Next time just say "no".

CAMAN man...you told me you'll be ready "in 20 mins" around 11:30. Then at 1 am you said, "brb, gotta dl hamachi". Then I get a text at 2am..."ready"...2.5 hours after you said "20 mins".

Next time just say "no".

Haha so typical of hokkee. Man he's really become one of those slackers he's always complained about.

I think I am just going to sit out this season and go onto waiting list and maybe get in next blitz or 2.I'm working killer long days,I get up at 12pm get ready ,leave at 1 pm,drive 2 hrs and 15 min,work till 2 or 3 am and then drive back then I fall into bed.Then repeat that 6 days a week.So the little time I have left ,I will be spending with family,so maybe I will see you in April.Lotsa fun argueing with carse and ice and playing houly 100000 exhis but gotta run for now,have fun :)

I think I am just going to sit out this season and go onto waiting list and maybe get in next blitz or 2.I'm working killer long days,I get up at 12pm get ready ,leave at 1 pm,drive 2 hrs and 15 min,work till 2 or 3 am and then drive back then I fall into bed.Then repeat that 6 days a week.So the little time I have left ,I will be spending with family,so maybe I will see you in April.Lotsa fun argueing with carse and ice and playing houly 100000 exhis but gotta run for now,have fun :)

You know its all in fun hokkee, you get whatcha give boss. Good luck with everything out there in the real world. We'll all be witing when you decide to return Ollolollolllolo

I still need to find some of the guys left. We need to finish the season soon.

What's the news on Plabax replacing Mcarthurbsu33? He's obviously not turning up is he? Minpind hasn't played for weeks either

I'll see if flamingpavelbure wants in, otherwise it'll be wookie.

yeah, wookie is on pace to land the highest winning % in Blitz history at .790 in B, talk about impressive. it looks like the A league is starting to get those games played numbers up too.

What's the news on Plabax replacing Mcarthurbsu33? He's obviously not turning up is he? Minpind hasn't played for weeks either

Minpin played games with sicarius last night and has been playing survivor games as well as 2on2 a lot, he's been around plenty... Macarthurs replied to the forums a few times about being busy with a move and work, did you try sending him a forum PM?

Minpin played games with sicarius last night and has been playing survivor games as well as 2on2 a lot, he's been around plenty... Macarthurs replied to the forums a few times about being busy with a move and work, did you try sending him a forum PM?

Yeah I saw Minpind played last night. Mcarthurs I sent an AIM a couple of weeks ago & got no response. When the season started he posted he was moving & would start in 2 weeks, but obviously that's well over a month ago now. Smoz says he's told him he'll start playing this weekend, so I guess we'll see.

Any update on Wookie taking over Vancouver? Dudes definitely earned a shot in A league

Yep. If FPB hasn't been around & expressed an interest in playing Blitz get Wookie in there & then that opens up a slot in B for Plabax in Blitz 08. Mark my words though, this time next year this kid is going to be right up there with the best in A. Unbelievable progress made the past few months.

Any update on Wookie taking over Vancouver? Dudes definitely earned a shot in A league

I think smoz is waiting to hear back from FPB. His keyboard may still not be responding...

Agreed on Wookie.

:lol:

Thanks guys. I'd love to be part of the A League this season.

at least i dont make people wait 2 months to play a series or games,i request to be replaced ,im not a dousche slack ass phuck like yourself,your such a lowlife ................who has delayed lgs for years