NHL'94 Forums

computer simmed leagues / competitions

jenzie

not sure where to put requests, so this will have to do .....

any plans to have a COMPUTER SIMMING part of the "active leagues" section, or wherever you want to put it, as i believe i'm not the only one who dosn't actually play against each other!

would love to have somewhere to post my competitions and results to you guys with my custom made teams, which are this very moment are about to end a vrey long season ..... with my HUNDRED TWENTY TEAMS!!!

*cheap pop*

thank you for your time

jenzie

Good idea! For example I am running manager league with nhl95 (PC-version).

Hey Kiba! Just curious, how exactly are you running the manager league? Do you mean one-player style against the computer? Just curious how you do it, it sounds like fun and I'd like to give it a try with the SM-liiga 97 season mod. I played the mod for awhile but the schedule would skip 5-6 games at a time after I played 1 so I gave up.

Hi willsolo, we are using NHL95 PC-version to simulate games. Gameplay is AI vs AI. Managers make their line changes to the roster and decide who is captain of their team. We are adding +5 to all attributes for captains. We keep record for injuries during game and we have own rules how that affect to next games. For example, if player injured in game, he could not play in 1-8 next games and so on. Players have salary in our league and we have salary cap. Managers can offer better salary for other teams players to get them to their team. Managers can decide if they want to pay that offered salary to player or if they will let that player go to another team. Also managers can make trades. All this salary thing is handled simply by a spreadsheet with macros. We have 8th season now running. You can visit our old forum: http://kurtsa.proboards.com/ to see how we have played on previous seasons. Although all discussion there is in finnish ;)

Edited by Kiba