NHL'94 Forums

This bud needs your help.

my connection sucks right now, so I'm not getting as far as what he needs help with. maybe you could explain....

I always think I play on wider screens than most folks do, as I play on a wider-than-tall rectangle and I see most folks play on a square, but this aspect ratio on widescreened youtube is ridiculous. anyway, 1-0? and he was trying to score in whatever way he could, right? unless he declared otherwise, let's assume he had never played before. now I'm curious. my connection still sucks, though. maybe later.

You mean gameplay help? Well, I've a few things:

- Smack some people around with well-aimed body checks.

- Produce some openings with good passing.

- Make some good one-timers and shots up close.

- Pick your spots when you make your move.

Wookiee recommends:

• 20 minute periods. 5 min vs CPU is for wussies with no life.
  • Show more desperation!
  • Curse more!
  • Use dirtier curse words!
  • Use manual goalie!
  • Focus on the GA! Don't talk about how many types of games you play and how much you travel, mofape.
  • Don't complain "Should have been a goal" when you shoot a terrible angle one-timer into a defenseman
  • Don't say that NHL 94 caused problems with youth hockey players because you can check. Do you know anything about the history of Ice Hockey?!?

http://youtu.be/hE2L69wGMqE

• Talk more trash about Sidney Crosby.
  • Set up a meeting with trudatman and you guys should jump off a really tall building head first.

Edited by da94wookiee

let's meet in Boston. they have tall buildings there. I can teach you to play with manual goaltenders, line changes, penalties and twenty-minute periods after "we" jump.

[glitch in the matrix]

Edited by trudatman

even this guy couldn't lose to Mav.

my advice? don't try the shot depicted below, as it seems to only go in once every decade, assuming you play about one game per day (because, really, who doesn't?).

flowstrip.png

got the videos to load by viewing them in poor quality on youtube. this guy is not good. I left him many tips as comments and directed him (and his viewers) to us, here. mostly my tips involved aiming the shots, which he consistently fails to do. hopefully he'll join us and one day rival Bo for SNES supremacy.

I've had my new channel up for a few days and I already have a thread discussion haha. Thank you for the tips gentlemen! but just for some clarification... I have not played this game since I was 4 lol, Also its not a big deal if I don't become the greatest NHL94 player of all time. The Lets play is for entertainment purposes.

Wookie thank you for your recommendations! but... I dont understand your first one about being a wussy with no life. I have to play 5 minute periods because I HAVE a life. As for the curse words... If you heard the unedited versions im sure you would be pleased with those. Now as for the manual goalie, I wouldnt mind trying it but it wouldnt be this lets play. I like to keep things consistent... The focusing, complaining, and youth players comments, dude relax lol the lets play is for entertainment purposes, not to show how AWESOME I am at the game. So my lack of focus, complaining and sarcastic comments are clearly a show.

Now I really dont mind the jokes and what not but telling someone to kill themselves because I have spent less time playing NHL94 and more time having a life is ridiculous... normal people dont do that.

All seriousness aside, I understand Im not good at this game and Im somewhat proud of that fact lol I have spent minimal time playing the game which Im also proud of because it is very addicting.

Thank you guys very much for the tips! keep an eye out for my other episodes and keep the tips coming! =]

DG

welcome, buddy. nobody wants you to kill yourself nor be embarrassed for not excelling, we are just a ruthless group of shittalkers. we can help you become a better player, if you'd really like, but you need to decide if you really want the tips or if you'd like to preserve your amateur cherry. once you can beat the computer with ease, the fun may be gone for you. if you want to win, I think you should first learn to aim for the open part of the net. again, welcome. have fun!

I've had my new channel up for a few days and I already have a thread discussion haha. Thank you for the tips gentlemen! but just for some clarification... I have not played this game since I was 4 lol, Also its not a big deal if I don't become the greatest NHL94 player of all time. The Lets play is for entertainment purposes.

Wookie thank you for your recommendations! but... I dont understand your first one about being a wussy with no life. I have to play 5 minute periods because I HAVE a life. As for the curse words... If you heard the unedited versions im sure you would be pleased with those. Now as for the manual goalie, I wouldnt mind trying it but it wouldnt be this lets play. I like to keep things consistent... The focusing, complaining, and youth players comments, dude relax lol the lets play is for entertainment purposes, not to show how AWESOME I am at the game. So my lack of focus, complaining and sarcastic comments are clearly a show.

Now I really dont mind the jokes and what not but telling someone to kill themselves because I have spent less time playing NHL94 and more time having a life is ridiculous... normal people dont do that.

All seriousness aside, I understand Im not good at this game and Im somewhat proud of that fact lol I have spent minimal time playing the game which Im also proud of because it is very addicting.

Thank you guys very much for the tips! keep an eye out for my other episodes and keep the tips coming! =]

DG

C'mon, bud. Learn how to take a joke. That video you uploaded was by far the worst NHL '94 I've ever seen (although it was so bad that I found it amusing). "Normal people" play NHL '94 on GENS with weight bug fix.

we are just a ruthless group of shittalkers.

:super_man:

Edited by da94wookiee

apparently normal people use the version that requires several hacks to begin to resemble a playable game. oh, I see... "normal" is in quotes.

C'mon, bud. Learn how to take a joke. That video you uploaded was by far the worst NHL '94 I've ever seen (although it was so bad that I found it amusing). "Normal people" play NHL '94 on GENS with weight bug fix.

Be a bit more welcoming, guy ;)

• 4 weeks later...

looks like he's given up.

he replied a couple of weeks ago to say he was on vacation and would upload more games later...

maybe he died on vacation.