NHL'94 Forums

Looking for a game online

brianon

Hi guys. I'm looking to have a few games online. NHL 94 (gens or snes). I'm in Ireland so timezone might be an issue but I'm pretty flexible (especially at the weekend).

Anyone who wants an easy game ... and maybe would like to coach me a little :) can pm me or mail brianon.run@gmail.com.

Is AIM the most popular chat client here ?

Hi guys. I'm looking to have a few games online. NHL 94 (gens or snes). I'm in Ireland so timezone might be an issue but I'm pretty flexible (especially at the weekend).

Anyone who wants an easy game ... and maybe would like to coach me a little :) can pm me or mail brianon.run@gmail.com.

Welcome! Yes, we use AIM as the primary means of communicating, setting up games, etc. Typically, you log on to AIM and see who is online at the time to ask for an exhibition game. Let us know your AIM name so we can find you!

This is a good starting point of people you can add to your AIM list to contact:

GENS: http://nhl94online.c...php?lgtype=gens

SNES: http://nhl94online.c...php?lgtype=snes

Good luck, and hope to play some games soon!

I'm fully aware that y'all think my opinion doesn't count, but I think we should have an IRC room linked from the main page and this forum. AOL/AIM?! what year is this? nineteen ninety-f- oh, yeah.

Welcome! Yes, we use AIM as the primary means of communicating, setting up games, etc. Typically, you log on to AIM and see who is online at the time to ask for an exhibition game. Let us know your AIM name so we can find you!

This is a good starting point of people you can add to your AIM list to contact:

GENS: http://nhl94online.c...php?lgtype=gens

SNES: http://nhl94online.c...php?lgtype=snes

Good luck, and hope to play some games soon!

Thanks for that. I'm n the middle of editing a rom so I can get it on a genesis cartridge but once that's done I'll be heading online :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fully aware that y'all think my opinion doesn't count, but I think we should have an IRC room linked from the main page and this forum. AOL/AIM?! what year is this? nineteen ninety-f- oh, yeah.

Haha, I always thought I was the last person on earth that used AOL mail :P

Hey,

Add me on your list, I'm in France, so the Timezone will be fine...

AIM : Pearate

See ya

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi brianon

am also in ireland if you want a game - i'm not a user of IM but surely AIM isnt the most used chat system in the world today ?

however my AIM is puckman if you or anyone else wants to arrange a game - new user here have registered for a league but NOT confirmed

AIM :

sorry ignore this till i get this AIM thingy sorted its a right royal inflexible PITA :)

Edited by dmm1000