NHL'94 Forums

nhl'94 - greatest game of all time?

wasn't it actually both? I don't play much of '93 (even less on the Genesis), so I'm not sure I'd immediately notice the differences (plus, I don't like that movie, at all, so I don't watch that scene as often as others do), but I think they call it '94 and show the bleeding head of Gretzky from '93. whatever. terrible movie.

wasn't it actually both? I don't play much of '93 (even less on the Genesis), so I'm not sure I'd immediately notice the differences (plus, I don't like that movie, at all, so I don't watch that scene as often as others do), but I think they call it '94 and show the bleeding head of Gretzky from '93. whatever. terrible movie.

The game was 93 but they said they took fighting out and put blood in. There is no such game of course. 93 had fighting and blood, while 94 had neither. They never said it was 94. It was 93 you could tell pretty easily from the EASN logo, the blood, and the organ music.

93 had fighting and blood, while 94 had neither.

I'm convinced that on the Sega CD release of '94 in the UK you could press a combination of buttons on the title screen which would give you an extra option on a settings menu to turn blood on. 100% sure of it

prove it!

swingers was not a terrible movie

Sorry, you're new here. You've made the mistake of actually paying attention to Trudatman's posts. You notice the way no one has directly quoted or replied to him right? That ain't no accident! Give it time. You'll get used to the provocative nature of his posts.....................alternatively you could just go to your settings & block seeing anything from him. That seems to be quite popular. lol

Sorry, you're new here. You've made the mistake of actually paying attention to Trudatman's posts. You notice the way no one has directly quoted or replied to him right? That ain't no accident! Give it time. You'll get used to the provocative nature of his posts.....................alternatively you could just go to your settings & block seeing anything from him. That seems to be quite popular. lol
poorly abbreviate your laughing aloud all you want, but I suggest that the campaign to convince newcomers to block me is detrimental to the community. instead of trying to prove your claim ("100% sure of it" how?) about the UK Sega CD blood, you basically tell this dude to erase all of my posts from his viewing of the site. I put to you that as funny as that may be to the clowns that value posturing over content, newbies will learn far more about NHL '94 from the two folks dissing Swingers in this thread than all of the Zalexes, Freydeys, Mavs, Hokkeefans and IceStorms you can gather together. keep teaching the new kids not to read things like this and align yourself with the tools of cool. or, you know, back up your assertions and offer better advice to those arriving late to your party. the smear campaign from the doofus patrol is not helping the contributing portion of the membership. it's not too late to switch sides or at least declare neutrality an act from such a stance.

poorly abbreviate your laughing aloud all you want, but I suggest that the campaign to convince newcomers to block me is detrimental to the community. instead of trying to prove your claim ("100% sure of it" how?) about the UK Sega CD blood, you basically tell this dude to erase all of my posts from his viewing of the site. I put to you that as funny as that may be to the clowns that value posturing over content, newbies will learn far more about NHL '94 from the two folks dissing Swingers in this thread than all of the Zalexes, Freydeys, Mavs, Hokkeefans and IceStorms you can gather together. keep teaching the new kids not to read things like this and align yourself with the tools of cool. or, you know, back up your assertions and offer better advice to those arriving late to your party. the smear campaign from the doofus patrol is not helping the contributing portion of the membership. it's not too late to switch sides or at least declare neutrality an act from such a stance.

I like turtles! :)

me, too.

1jupiter.JPG

tmnt3.JPG

the can has been open for years. just know that you don't have to swallow any, no matter how many worms they shove in your face.

• 4 months later...