NHL'94 Forums

Survivor S02 - Week 1 Update

kingraph

We are off and running smoothly in Season 02 with 79 games played out of a total possible 266, or 30%! That's a little over 11 GP on average. Very exciting start to the season! This is expected as there are many options to play (you have 13 opponents to start), so we should see a slow down in the next few weeks. But let's keep it up!

I've gotten positive feedback on the website, which I appreciate. I'm also happy to see that the latest games window is working well and that we haven't had any major issues logging games. So extra shout out and thank you to the new guys (Alonzi41, batbl18, & plabax)!

Houli has been a beast out in the west division, playing 30 games already and going 20-10! He is currently on top of the division and will try to hold on to that spot for the rest of the season.

In the East, Alonzi41 has climbed on top with 20 points, going 10-8 in his first 18 games!

Surprisingly, with the expansion to 26 available teams, we have gotten at least 1 game played with every team already! Weak teams such as Anaheim (1), Florida (1), SJ (1), Tampa Bay (4), and Ottawa (3) have been used. Remember, you can finish the season using only 19 of the 26 total available teams as there are only 38 games in the regular season (19 x 2 = 38). Available teams will reset at the start of the playoffs (with some penalties -- see SCHEDULE/PLAYOFFS section in the rules)

Great start fellas!

I haven't been playing so well, but my last 14 games will have a nice selection to them. I have 2 Chicago, 2 Detroit, 2 Calgary, 2 Boston, 2 LA, 1 Dallas, 2 NYI, and 1 NYR.. Hopefully I can win enough to make it in to the playoffs

I actually chuckled at that Dolan pic. Let it pass?