NHL'94 Forums

What's with the 8 warning points?

wow. second time in as many years that I'm agreeing with Hokkee about something. Icestorm is an angry and irrationally reactionary person who should not have authority over anything. moderating is for the levelheaded and calm. zen buds like Halifax make good moderators. cautiously thoughtful folks should be leaders.

Glad u feel levelheaded people like halifax should be mods. We have agreed on every disciplinary action taken on this site for the last several years.

:).

irrationally reactionary person who should not have authority over anything. moderating is for the levelheaded and calm.

Although it is hard to argue against a trolling antagonistic member such as yourself. You're personality type feeds off of reactionary people. Congrats.

I thought you had me on ignore? I figured you wouldn't see the post (what is the point if you are just going to click on "view it anyway?"). well, I stand by it, no matter what your view of my presence is. I seek no reaction in you (the parenthetically posed question above is rhetorical in nature). I'm just stating an opinion. I feel similarly about la Rob, but he is explicitly claiming to be attempting to handle his emotions in a more deliberate manner. who else leads here? Hali, Smoz and Bo, right? oh, after checking, I see Chaos, Evan and GesomebodyIhaveneverreadof. whoa, there is also Clockwise, Shaftman, KingRaph and Addison. damn, we have lots of staff here. Raph also strikes me as unnecessarily abrasive, but I haven't focused any real attention toward him, so I may be making that assessment unfairly. I feel like I have to say that I really like the "warning points" concept, but I do wish there was a set of rules spelled out for how those are attributed and which actions are executed at which levels of demerits received. I have four warning points from my time here. I guess I deserved some for suggesting that Hokkee look into suicide. if I never before directly apologized for that, please consider this a public apology, Hokkee. that was wrong of me. I'm glad our squabbles are minor and our drama levels are low in this community. we should be able to express simple hatred for towns and cities and their inhabitants, though; I'd never get all huffy about somebody dissing Massholes for being Massholes. facts are only inflammatory to those wrapped up tightly in a religion of denial. opinions are not lies. if you are offended, that is within yourself. be well and stay smiling, y'all.

Edited by trudatman