GDL 9 - Coaches Roll Call & Waiting List

DaDonch44

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the ga.

Housley!!

Well, I would have to say that the response and interest has been amazing. Thanks guys!!

We are just waiting to hear back from 5 individuals (3 coaches, and 2 waiting list players). I will give them until the end of this week, Sunday, August 19th at 12:00 AM EST (Saturday night into Sunday). I have tried contacting via forum message, AIM, and email. If they have not responded by then, I will assume either they aren't around, or the answer is NO. They will then forfeit their current team or waiting list spot.

I will update the Teams list, but please start thinking about the teams that you will want, whether you are keeping the team you have, or want a new team. Please let me know ASAP whether you are staying with who you have, or if you want to change.

Thanks!!! We are getting close!!

My work sched sucks! Or I wouldve stayed in this n blitz and faught for 8th to get beat by Carse or battle my foe ...IceStorm.doh I guess I couldve paced myself n stayed in, but makin big bucks got in the way but if it's possible keep me in for GDl but if not ,its perfectly fine.

My work sched sucks! Or I wouldve stayed in this n blitz and faught for 8th to get beat by Carse or battle my foe ...IceStorm.doh I guess I couldve paced myself n stayed in, but makin big bucks got in the way but if it's possible keep me in for GDl but if not ,its perfectly fine.

I put you back in with WSH.

• 2 months later...

I've made a rather important announcement concerning my situation, so I think somebody's gonna have a free slot. You can read it on the General Discussion in the Classic League section if anyone's curious.

Hey Everyone... i'd like to be put on the waiting list :)

Added.

I've made a rather important announcement concerning my situation, so I think somebody's gonna have a free slot. You can read it on the General Discussion in the Classic League section if anyone's curious.

Sorry to see you go man. I hope the lesser stress of not having as many leagues is the right decision for you.

If there's a waiting list, can I get on it? (also, if there's a free slot, i'd be happy to take it :D)

Added.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

last i checked i had a spot in this from way before and lost it due to a poll. Oh yeah also this is a waitlist. There isnt a rule anywhere on this forum that says mav cant sign up on a waitlist except for classic. and anyway **** you dont run this lg

last i checked i had a spot in this from way before and lost it due to a poll. Oh yeah also this is a waitlist. There isnt a rule anywhere on this forum that says mav cant sign up on a waitlist except for classic. and anyway **** you dont run this lg

And if you get back in they vote you out again?

• 8 months later...

Guys have been on this forum long enough to know how to find recent posts. You don't need to keep re-directing them to your thread from other threads.