NHL'94 Forums

NHL’94 SUPER NINTENDO HIGHLIGHTS

nice capture of the end goal bug. now, if you could get a video of a hattrick at home at the very end.... I've seen 4s and Ds thrown onto the ice for Kevin Lowe. SNES has fun glitches, at least compared to the Genesis and its plain fails.

• 1 month later...

SNES NHL'94 Fake shot

Electronic Arts please get the SNES NHL'94 software and add fake shot.

Also add harder slap shots, drop pass, fake pass, block pass, block shot,

longer instant replays, blood and fighting like Blades of Steel.

SNES NHL'94 (2013) stick it on a PS3, XBOX and WII with updated rosters. B)

SNES NHL'94 Flip Goal

Edited by JeffBC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope SNES NHL'94 ZSNES Zbattle figures a way to do 4on1 or 5on0 online soon.

Come on what is the hold up?

Jeff and I want to score the nicest SNES NHL'94 goals in the world.

We get 5 great passing SNES NHL'94 players together in B.C. Canada or online when it comes available.

It would be 5on0 or 4on1.

This will not be 2on2 because Jeff and I want to pass more than shoot.

We want to making nice passing plays.

Stefan you said you don't like 5on0 or 4on1 right?

If this is still the case then you should not be part of what Jeff and I want to do but we hope you will be up for this one day.

I love the passing of this game.

We need SNES NHL'94 players to pass a lot.

If we have a player shooting it too much he's not invited back.

It can be competitive because we can keep track of the stats we get.

We could add the second assist from the instant replay if the SNES NHL'94 game doesn't get it right.

The 4on1 would be fun to see who gets blown out the most.

SNES NHL'94 Flip goal at Tournament at Stefan's place.

Jeff with the great flip pass to me.

Edited by CaseBC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice flip goal Bud!

This SNES NHL'94 video made me laugh from Epicly Unepic!

The guys sound a bit like Bob and Doug Mckenzie.

NHL '94 - SNES - Let's Play or Fail - Epicly Unepic

Edited by CaseBC

• 1 month later...

I was at Casey's house playing some SNES NHL'94 and Case scored 4 seconds between goals!

Way to go Case!!

I recorded the play with my phone.

SNES NHL'94 4 second goal

Has anybody else scored 4 seconds between goals playing SNES NHL'94?

Any video of it?

Edited by JeffBC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oilers442 Nice passing play and puck Killing of Russ Courtnall! :lol:

SNES NHL'94 Good Start

Edited by JeffBC

• 1 month later...

Happy Birthday SNES NHL'94!
Wow 20 years!

SNES NHL'94 Trevor Linden deke goal

Edited by JeffBC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Classic SNES NHL'94 tournament in Vegas on Saturday September 30, 2017.

I was invited and I'll be there with my buddy Casey!

If you worked on this great game almost 25 years ago come to Vegas.

So thanks to SNES NHL94 

Producer and Designer: Michael Brook

NHL'94 Developer: Mark Lesser

SNES NHL94 Executive Producer: Scott Orr

SNES NHL94 Development: Hanno Lemke

SNES NHL94 Technical Director: Rob Harris

SNES NHL94 Assistant Producer: Scott Probin

SNES NHL94 Assistant Producer: Ken Sayler

SNES NHL94 Programming: Amory Wong

SNES NHL94 Programming: Robert White

SNES NHL94 Programgoming: Rod Reddekopp

SNES NHL94 Programming: Erik Kiss

SNES NHL94 Programming: Bill Fowler

SNES NHL94 Programming: David Galloway

SNES NHL94 Graphics: Athena Baxevanakis

SNES NHL94 Graphics: Laura Parr

SNES NHL94 Graphics: Mike Smith

Thank you to the lead programmer of the Super Nintendo version of NHL'94 Amory Wong. What a hero! I hope he will be there. I wish Amory Wong wasn't such a busy guy back then working on other games when he could have kept that great SNES NHL'94 engine going with great deking control, ultimate control of your team with last second goalie control (To dive back). I wish he had stayed with the SNES NHL francise to make SNES NHL'95.

SNES NHL'95 should have been like SNES NHL'94 with that same great engine going with updated roster, add dropp pass that stops the puck behind you to leave for a teammate, add fake pass, block pass, block shot and fake shot.

Amory Wong interview:

http://www.cgquarterly.com/2016/02/02/amory-wong-the-classic-gaming-quarterly-interview/

It should be a lot of fun in Vegas that day because we all love this game and I'm happy I'll see my bud Halifax (Darrell Sampson) on that Saturday.

Will Fenty, Dangler, Masterof94, Tony Twist, Hokkeefan, TheVal, Mark, Metzgerism, Prodigyof94, Dethrox, Pondhcky1, C4outlaws, Logan, Bob Kudelski, Trudatman, Shaftman, Addisonbr, Clockwise, Evan, Oilers442, Xot82 and Xstioph be there? I hope!

SNES NHL'94!

Vegas Baby!

IMG_2002.PNG

Edited by JeffBC

• 4 weeks later...

http://bit.ly/2kjbe65

That is Casey wearing the V jersey!

Congrats to the SNES NHL'94 Champion in Las Vegas Jamil Karimani! Jamil is from Vancouver B.C. Canada! I'm so proud! He beat Adam Giles (Bob Kudelski) in the final Championship game in overtime!

Adam Giles (Bob Kudelski) played great and had a great comeback on Jamil! Adam hit the post in overtime so close bud!

What a great weekend hanging out with Jamil and his 4 friends from Vancouver. They invited me over for some beers and '94! I hope with enough beers in Jamil I'll beat him lol. Great meeting Evan the NHL'94.com site creator, Halifax (Darrell Sampson), Adam Giles, Dangler, Arda Ocal and Mike McBryan the man that made the documentary about NHL '94! So many great guys! '94!

Jamil the SNES NHL'94 Champion and Jeff

IMG_2814.PNG

Jeff and Darrell Sampson (Halifax)

IMG_2819.PNG

Edited by JeffBC
  • Like 2

Jeff! It was great to meet you and your buddy Casy. You guys are assets to the SNES 94 community and it was awesome to finally meet you, in person, all the way down in Las Vegas! In retrospect, I wish we would have played a game while we were there. Your enthusiasm for the game is amazing. Hope to see you guys again at a future tournament.

I also hope you got a discount from that jewellery merchant once I told her you were the famous JeffBC! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Hi guys. Here it is at long last, the video I promised of the SNES final game and celebration. Congrats again to Jamil and of course to Adam Kudelski for a hard fought game. I'd like to think it was the first round game between Adam and myself that helped boost his confidence and propel him into the finals (he beat ME by 6 or 7 goals, can you believe it???).

Follow the link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j8py2lk80n8y3e2/AAB7dx0vgluHVy6oDtQcyAOua?dl=0

You can stream it and download it if you like, along with a few pictures. I may add some more stuff later on.

Thanks again to everyone who was there and epecially those that organized the event.  

Cheers! 

Capture.PNG

image.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CaseBC said:

Hi guys. Here it is at long last, the video I promised of the SNES final game and celebration. Congrats again to Jamil and of course to Adam Kudelski for a hard fought game. I'd like to think it was the first round game between Adam and myself that helped boost his confidence and propel him into the finals (he beat ME by 6 or 7 goals, can you believe it???).

Follow the link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j8py2lk80n8y3e2/AAB7dx0vgluHVy6oDtQcyAOua?dl=0

You can stream it and download it if you like, along with a few pictures. I may add some more stuff later on.

Thanks again to everyone who was there and epecially those that organized the event.  

Cheers! 

Capture.PNG

image.png

Thanks for sharing bud!

On 10/4/2017 at 11:58 PM, JeffBC said:

http://bit.ly/2kjbe65

That is Casey wearing the V jersey!

Congrats to the SNES NHL'94 Champion in Las Vegas Jamil Karimani! Jamil is from Vancouver B.C. Canada! I'm so proud! He beat Adam Giles (Bob Kudelski) in the final Championship game in overtime!

Adam Giles (Bob Kudelski) played great and had a great comeback on Jamil! Adam hit the post in overtime so close bud!

What a great weekend hanging out with Jamil and his 4 friends from Vancouver. They invited me over for some beers and '94! I hope with enough beers in Jamil I'll beat him lol. Great meeting Evan the NHL'94.com site creator, Halifax (Darrell Sampson), Adam Giles, Dangler, Arda Ocal and Mike McBryan the man that made the documentary about NHL '94! So many great guys! '94!

Jamil the SNES NHL'94 Champion and me

IMG_2814.PNG

Me and Darrell Sampson (Halifax)

IMG_2819.PNG

Arda Ocal, me and Mike McBryan at the Vegas Golden Knights vs San Jose Sharks hockey game

IMG_2937.PNG

amazing pics!! Looking forward to having a few pints and hanging out in Vancouver my friend!!

Case great picture of Jamil and Adam! Yeah rematch!

Adam Giles (Bob Kudelski) I did get a dicount on that skull purse for the wife thx Bud! 

Case and I would have preferred the SNES NHL'94 tournament in Las Vegas to have different rules that you can play as any team you want except the two Allstar teams and if you want to be Pittsburgh Penguins (The best team in SNES NHL'94) the other player of course can play as Pittsburgh Penguins with Mario Lemieux one timers that can go in from almost anywhere. I don't like playing as other teams, I hate most of the teams lol! Both players can play as the same team. It sounds great so fair.

Adam (Bob Kudelski) probably never played much as Montreal Canadians what do you think Adam?

When I play vs Jamil in a few week at his buddys house. I'm playing as Vancouver Canucks because I want to have fun and win with my team. Jamil will hopefully play as Vancouver Canucks also so fair or let's go Pittsburgh Penguins vs Pittsburgh Penguins. Let's get it on bud!

Of course the final championship series looks cheesy having two of the same teams playing but it is home and away colors. It might not happen with two players maybe having a favorite team each to play with like Detroit Red Wings vs Vancouver Canucks. So what if it is Pitts vs Pitts it's so fair.

This is a Championship to prove you are the best SNES NHL'94 player that can play the best with a team and make the best plays not can you play with an okay team and try and win. In the Vegas tournament the away player picks the teams and the other player picks what team he wants. You couldn't pick the same match up twice by the same player just frustrating to figure out future match ups when I just want to have some fun and play with my home town team that I like playing with.

Jammer and rest of the '94 community what do you think?

IMG_2801.PNG

IMG_3120.PNG

Edited by JeffBC