Pick 20: Houly - Dustin Byfuglien

Pick 21: Jay - Daniel Sedin

Pick 22: Robro - Jarome Iginla

Pick 23: Ku - Martin St. Louis

Pick 24: Icestorm - Ryan Getzlaf

This is the Player list : https://docs.google....MF84b2liRmpIZ0E

This is the Goalie list : https://docs.google....eHBxUVhhUjYxLUE

*Weight Bug fixed

Note: The Goalie's overalls obviously aren't right on, but as you can see they are grouped. 94 being the best, 92.2... and so on. A goalie with 92.2 "overall" is around 85-88 in-game.

If you want to look for a player, go to Edit ---> Find and Replace and use the Find option.

When you pick your player, PLEASE Highlight the player you selected and make his box red :) When a player's box is Red that means he has been selected.

EDIT: PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF YOUR PREFERRED PICKS TO SPEED UP THE DRAFT

After Round 1 is completed, everyone will have 4 Hours to make a pick, if you can't make it the first available on your list will be selected. (11PM to 9AM EST is a free zone)

*I will send your lists to others so that if I'm not online or whatever, they can draft for you. This should speed it up greatly.

Begin :)

Edited by PlabaxV2

Seems to me that there is an offensive cornucopia in the 1st round here.

Okay then, here's my choice...

The New Orleans Corsairs select John Tavares.

Here's my suggestion: 4 hour deadlines. Everyone knows this is happening, so no excuses. If your turn is approaching & you know you're going to be unavailable to make your pick for a 4 hour period or more you just send Plabax a list of your picks. Simple. If you don't turn up you get handed the best available player.

My pick is after Alonzi. I saw it coming & sent an AIM to Plabax this morning. If i'm not around my pick will still get done & I wont have held this up one bit.

Here's my suggestion: 4 hour deadlines. Everyone knows this is happening, so no excuses. If your turn is approaching & you know you're going to be unavailable to make your pick for a 4 hour period or more you just send Plabax a list of your picks. Simple. If you don't turn up you get handed the best available player.

My pick is after Alonzi. I saw it coming & sent an AIM to Plabax this morning. If i'm not around my pick will still get done & I wont have held this up one bit.

I agree with this. If you won't be around, send a list to Plabax via AIM/PM. Next best player on the list is fine too. Maybe 4 hrs for rounds 2-6, then 2 hours for 7-12? With pause at night -- say 11 p.m to 9 a.m. EST?

St. Louis Sith Bloods pick D Shea Weber with the #16 overall pick in the 1st round.