NHL'94 Forums

Live NHL '94 Rager in Jersey - Sept. 15th!

that's the SNES party you are thinking of.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the 4 player adapter for 2on2, or should I bring mine?

Pittsburgh guys, get it together and get your asses over to Jersey!!! Same goes for anyone in the NY / NJ / CT / PA area. I'm betting this will be a good time. I'll even volunteer to pick someone up at the train station or something (if need be).

Edited by da94wookiee

oh, man... there must be keyboard-to-system adapters for that situation. it amazes me that there are people who are better with a keyboard.

witt had work, VC had to beg for change after the steelers ga, and we couldn't locate wag's ice cream van. It isn't lookin too GA :unsure:

The real reason Wags didn't want to take his "ice cream truck" was because he said he'd seen Jersey Shore and didn't want to lure any of those children into his van... I mean "ice cream truck"

But if our real selves meet our virtual selves, isn't that like in Back to the Future when you can't meet your past self? The space-time continuum will fold and divide by zero, leaving us all in a paradoxical non-reality event that forces the end of reality as we know it.

...but at least we can play NHL '94 with no lag! This is gonna be awesome!

But if our real selves meet our virtual selves, isn't that like in Back to the Future when you can't meet your past self? The space-time continuum will fold and divide by zero, leaving us all in a paradoxical non-reality event that forces the end of reality as we know it.

Wasn't that Timecop?