NHL'94 Forums

Trade Talk

IceStorm70

Trade Alert:

The Connecticut Praying Mantis (CT) have agreed to trade D Kevin Bieksa to the Winterfell Whitewalkers (WFL) for D Kimmo Timonen. In addition to the player swap, they have also agreed to swap picks in Rounds 8 and 12.

As a result of this trade, these are now the following picks:

Round 8: 175 (CT) 184 (WFL)

Round 12: 271 (CT) and 280 (WFL).

Trade Alert:

The Connecticut Praying Mantis (CT) have agreed to trade D Kevin Bieksa to the Winterfell Whitewalkers (WFL) for D Kimmo Timonen. In addition to the player swap, they have also agreed to swap picks in Rounds 8 and 12.

As a result of this trade, these are now the following picks:

Round 8: 175 (CT) 184 (WFL)

Round 12: 271 (CT) and 280 (WFL).

confirm

David Backes 10 weight/agility/speed and 11 check is available for trade.

Perfect banging RW with good skillz.

I'm going out on a limb here, but can I interest you in Brandon Dubinsky?

Speedster Tyler Seguin is available in return for a skilled heavy forward.................who isn't David Backes

I got David Booth if you want him. He has some good skills.

Edited by RedWingDevil

I can switch it up. How about Booth for you and Dubinsky for Robbie?

im proposing a trade: My 14 pick in the 11th round for a higher spot, then 12th round u get my 11th [ick, hit me if interested? "raph" lol

im proposing a trade: My 14 pick in the 11th round for a higher spot, then 12th round u get my 11th [ick, hit me if interested? "raph" lol

lol, 12th round is useless backup goalie...nobody will (should?) take that trade. If you want to move up in the 11th, lemme see if we can work something out.

lol, 12th round is useless backup goalie...nobody will (should?) take that trade. If you want to move up in the 11th, lemme see if we can work something out.

Try RWD :lol:

i'd be willing to trade my first round draft Daniel Sedin for another left handed fwd with better checking and more weight. looking for near same overall stat of 88 (and left handed)

Sedin is sportin a 13 agl ,11 spd, 14 Ofa, 13 sth, and 12 sha. so im lookin to trade starting center for starting center basically

Edited by JayLighter420

I'll put Right Handed Jeff Carter on the block.

( OVR 86) (WGT 7) (AGL 11) (SPD 12) (OFA 12) (DFA 9) (SHP 10) (CHK 8) (STH 11) (SHA 12) (END 10) (RGH 9) (PAS 10) (AGR 9)

Not sure interest level. Would possibly trade for 2nd season draft pick depending on rules etc..

Edited by Sicarius

May I interest you in John Tavares, good sir?

considered, but gunna pass.

lookin for someone faster than Sedin i guess. willing to sacrifice his stick handling, agility and awareness stats for some speed as long as i dont have to trade off shot power and sh. accuracy points

Edited by JayLighter420

I'll put Right Handed Jeff Carter on the block.

( OVR 86) (WGT 7) (AGL 11) (SPD 12) (OFA 12) (DFA 9) (SHP 10) (CHK 8) (STH 11) (SHA 12) (END 10) (RGH 9) (PAS 10) (AGR 9)

Not sure interest level. Would possibly trade for 2nd season draft pick depending on rules etc..

Have a look at my bunch & see if there's anyone u like. Only thing is I doubt i'm goin to be interested in losing Sedin or Parise

Anything else you wish to add on that trade? For one thing, there's Halak from my end.

Anyone interested in big Matt Carkner?

Dman. 12 weight, 13 checking. Guy's a total beast. I want someone who can still hit, but i'll trade off some muscle for good ability with the puck.

How about Cody Franson? He's got some skill, he can still hit and he moves rather well.

Was Carkner a 3 or 4 dman? Or were you actually going to start him? I am willing to give up either Hamhuis or Carle for him.

Definitely tempted by Hamhuis, although I was hoping for someone a little heavier tbh. Carker comes in on my LD slot, so he plays potentially just as much as my other reserve Dman.

Let me see if anyone else expresses interest, but Hamhuis is definitely the sort of player I was thinking of, just really i'd like someone a touch heavier. Let's see in a couple of days.

Anyone interested in big Matt Carkner?

Dman. 12 weight, 13 checking. Guy's a total beast. I want someone who can still hit, but i'll trade off some muscle for good ability with the puck.

Matt Carkner assisted on my only goal in high school hockey, in the last minute of the last game of the season

Not that I'm interested in him.. just sayin'

Matt Carkner assisted on my only goal in high school hockey, in the last minute of the last game of the season

Not that I'm interested in him.. just sayin'

Haha. Thats cool

Was Carkner a 3 or 4 dman? Or were you actually going to start him? I am willing to give up either Hamhuis or Carle for him.

OK, if OB wants to confirm here i'll trade Matt Carkner for Dan Hamhuis.