NHL'94 Forums

Round 6

kingraph

this draft is a disorganized s**t show. I'll take kimo timonen i guess since I would have taken streit but the people running this draft dont know how to maintain an excel spreadsheet.

Bieksa was drafted by batbl in the 5th round...you need to update this pick.

So he wasn't blocked out in red? We really need to keep on top of that. If the draft takes longer because we're gettin it right that has to be better. I know there's been a couple of things missed this round, but previous rounds have been pretty smooth.

Lets stay positive, because this league & this whole idea has the potential to be something really special.

I get fucked into taking a much shittier guy because the idiots running this league cant block drafted player's names out in red? that makes no sense. I basically got my draft spot dropped 12 spots because of the people running this league. s**t like this makes me regret joining 2nd rate leagues like this seems to be shaping up to be.

I wasn't around all day and I don't use the google sheets....I noticed when I got home and started updating my own sheet. Surprised NOBODY else saw this. Apologies Carse...you definitely got hosed on this, but I hope it doesn't affect you too much.

I wasn't around all day and I don't use the google sheets....I noticed when I got home and started updating my own sheet. Surprised NOBODY else saw this. Apologies Carse...you definitely got hosed on this, but I hope it doesn't affect you too much.

Well if i'm on I always check the sheets when I see a pick made & block the name out in red, but obviously if i'm not around i'm trusting that Plabax & others are blocking guys out as they get picked.

I just hope there are no more names still on the list waiting to trip us up again.

just wanna say again, I get the frustrations, but lets take a deep breath & get behind this. Plabax is a new member taking on a big project here - A full 24 team draft league plus rom hack! We really need to support him, as he's just a young guy, and without question has a bright future here as a player, hacker & running leagues. Let's help him out & just make sure these mistakes don't crop up again during the last 6 rounds.

I apologize. The problem is that when I start a new thread, I make a new spreadsheet with players that had not been picked. I double check and delete the players so no players show up highlighted on more than one spreadsheet. But when Raph posted, I thought that all 24 players were red and then you could just delete them if you wanted to. I didn't double check and it turned out that not all players were red so this happened. Next time even if it's not me uploading I will still double check instead of assuming that the others did it.

This is a ton of work, a lot of people are putting a lot of time into this. It's all being done by hand, not an automated system. Just have to keep that in mind, when you go to take a player, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to go back to the previous round just to double check. With everything that's going on, it's very easy to miss something.

Witt - Vincent Lecavalier = round 4

Pick 2 : Kupuck - Joe Thornton = round 2

Edited by Sicarius

Since I can't edit Raph's post..

Pick 1 : Icestorm - Braydon Coburn

Pick 2 : Kupuck - Sami Salo

Pick 3 : Robro - Mike Smith

Pick 4 : Jay - Sergei Bobrovsky

Pick 5 : Houly - Martin Brodeur

Pick 6 : TomKabs - Jakub Voracek

Pick 7 : Carse - Kimmo Timonen

Pick 8 : Dcicon - Johan Franzen

Pick 9 : Wookiee (via trade with Sicarius) - Martin Havlat

Pick 10 : Robbie - Miikka Kiprusoff

Pick 11 : Alonzi - Michael Del-Zotto

Pick 12 : Voc - Mark Streit

Pick 13 : Iceguy - Gabriel Landeskog

Pick 14 : Pearate - Jonas Hiller

Pick 15 : Orangeblack - Blake Wheeler

Pick 16 : batbl - Jason Garrison

Pick 17 : eggink - Carl Hagelin

Pick 18 : Bo - Kari Lehtonen

Pick 19 : Sicarius (via trade with Wookiee) - Tyler Ennis

Pick 20 : Plabax - Roberto Luongo

Pick 21 : Minpind - Cal Clutterbuck

Pick 22 : Raph - Martin Hanzal

Pick 23 : Witt * - Marc Staal

Pick 24 : kylepetersavs -

* denotes coach has submitted a draft list ahead of time to someone

I just copied over rd 5 spreadsheets...someone feel free to delete.

Player List: https://docs.google....ZIMEVsZEE#gid=0

Goalie List: https://docs.google....9vTlVjMHc#gid=0