NHL'94 Forums

Round 7 *Revamped*

PlabaxV2

Round 7 will be revamped, so there will be no more Carse treatment! (Sorry Carse)

With this, you can see who's pick it is, and there will be no more duplicates. (Ctrl + F for proof)

When you pick your player, please list it under the table :

https://docs.google....BRS1VxT2c#gid=0 - This is to list who you picked

https://docs.google....T2c&output=html - This is to view all the picks

Even if there is a mistake, use Ctrl + F on the list of picks to check

This is the new player list : https://docs.google....cmZCZFp5OW5WNXc

(With Tabs on the bottom)

Pick 1: kylepetersavs - Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Pick 2: Wittgenstein - Sergei Gonchar

Pick 3: KingRaph - Hal Gill

Pick 4: minpind - Max Pacioretty

Pick 5: Plabax - Brad Richards

Pick 6: Wookiee - Brian Boyle

Pick 7: Bo Knows NHL94 - Matt Greene

Pick 8: Eggink - Dustin Penner

Pick 9: batbl18 - Andrew Ladd

Pick 10: OB92 - Joe Paveski

Pick 11: Pearate - Jason Pominville

Pick 12: Iceguy - Brandon Dubinsky

Pick 13: Vocally Caged - Tomas Plekanec

Pick 14: Alonzi41 - Alexandre Burrows

Pick 15: Robbie - Robyn Regehr

Pick 16: Sicarius - Brian Gionta

Pick 17: Dcicon - Jordan Leopold

Pick 18: Carse - Pierre-Marc Bouchard

Pick 19: TomKabs - Roman Polak

Pick 20: Houly - Dany Briere

Pick 21: Jay - David Krejci

Pick 22: Robro - Patrik Elias

Pick 23: Ku - David Perron

Pick 24: Icestorm - Sam Gagner

Edited by kingraph

So based on what people are putting in already, we are just putting in our preferred position we want someone to auto-select for us?

You can send a list, or JayLighter already said to autopick his choices on best available by position.

So based on what people are putting in already, we are just putting in our preferred position we want someone to auto-select for us?

No, Pizza is being replaced, and he needs a goalie and a defensemen so we put it there

I didn't realize it was my pick until I decided to check the progress of the draft on the spreadsheet.

I think each person should notify the person after us that it's their pick, or we should keep using the forum to notify people of picks, or both. Also, how are people being notified of time deadlines now?

I didn't realize it was my pick until I decided to check the progress of the draft on the spreadsheet.

I think each person should notify the person after us that it's their pick, or we should keep using the forum to notify people of picks, or both. Also, how are people being notified of time deadlines now?

I'm editing now

The player spreadsheet that plabax posted above is acting weird. I suggest everyone use the master player spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google....cmZCZFp5OW5WNXc

Perhaps Plabax can update the link in the first post. Let's also change to the master draft list (which will update the master thread). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsGAzpWFo9T7dGZNcU1RRWlqcGJueVM2ZzBRS1VxT2c#gid=0

And

Eggink selects Dustin Penner

The player spreadsheet that plabax posted above is acting weird. I suggest everyone use the master player spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google....cmZCZFp5OW5WNXc

It will change around if you're looking at it & someone else starts changing the columns at the same time.

I also noticed that it doesn't put all the players in order if you try to categorise them by, for example "passing", but it will categorise them all correctly if you select the "T" column (Passing) and select to put that column in order.........................if all that makes sense.

It will change around if you're looking at it & someone else starts changing the columns at the same time.

I also noticed that it doesn't put all the players in order if you try to categorise them by, for example "passing", but it will categorise them all correctly if you select the "T" column (Passing) and select to put that column in order.........................if all that makes sense.

Yeah, this is why I think it makes sense to have only 1 person who can edit and then anyone can make a copy when they want to do their own editing & manipulation. I'll be working on my computer all day, so I can be updating the master list in real time.

Also, I highly recommend that everyone go to the top right of this forum page and click "Follow This Topic" so you get an email alert every time someone makes a pick.

so my issue is that I am sitting here up in 10 picks, but have absolutely no idea when I am actually expected to pick, or when I will get some random dude given to me who ends up already being taken, etc.

I think at this point the draft should be done like GDL was successfully for 8 seasons. You post the round, give everyone 1 hr to make a pick, so at most the round takes a day (which is unlikely). Anyone who gets skipped is given the best available player at the end of the round. That allows people who show up 20 mins late to still pick who they want, avoiding situations like we have seen.

so my issue is that I am sitting here up in 10 picks, but have absolutely no idea when I am actually expected to pick, or when I will get some random dude given to me who ends up already being taken, etc.

I think at this point the draft should be done like GDL was successfully for 8 seasons. You post the round, give everyone 1 hr to make a pick, so at most the round takes a day (which is unlikely). Anyone who gets skipped is given the best available player at the end of the round. That allows people who show up 20 mins late to still pick who they want, avoiding situations like we have seen.

I like this idea.

plz pick for me

1- lefty fwd

2- righty fwd

3- lefty fwd

4- lefty d

5- righty d

6- g

7- righty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

8- lefty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

9- lefty d (highest overall player available at the time)

10- righty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

11- righty d (highest overall player available at the time)

12- g (highest overall player available at the time)

the speed attribute can break any ties

Edited by JayLighter420

plz pick for me

1- lefty fwd

2- righty fwd

3- lefty fwd

4- lefty d

5- righty d

6- g

7- righty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

8- lefty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

9- lefty d (highest overall player available at the time)

10- righty fwd (highest overall player available at the time)

11- righty d (highest overall player available at the time)

12- g (highest overall player available at the time)

the speed attribute can break any ties

well done Jay, well done. That's being proactive. Like it