NHL'94 Forums

Round 8

da94wookiee

Hey guys,

I got real sick last night. Throwing up. Waking up in a cold sweat every few hours. Bad stuff.

I'll make Raph an editor for the spreadsheet in case I'm incapacitated today.

Wanna play our Blitz qtr final now? :P

Nah. 1) I still don't know if i'll sneak in to the playoffs

2) You'd still beat me anyway! :D

guys we should make 8- 12 very fast f**k dis 2 day s**t.. make every round 1 day if noone picks by den select them next best frw d or g iighttt

I say just we just get our heads down, get to the end and accept that for a first effort it wasn't really that bad. Just a few teething troubles. Probably a case of a few too many cooks too.

Season 2 Plabax can have his draft team set up, probably calling on the expertise of guys that have run drafts before, and get some clear rules & structure in place. Me personally I didn't think it was bad at all until the round where guys didn't get taken off the list when they were picked. I enjoyed it more when it was rattling through like the train in Back to the Future 3 as opposed to the slow down this round too. 1 pick a day kept the excitement up, and there weren't that many that didn't turn up & got skipped?

Only thing i'd have changed would be not giving skipped guys a player til the end of the round. Frustrating as hell losing the guy you wanted to someone who didn't show & got him by default.

I wouldn't be a fan of just getting some players dumped on me now & then a free agency period. I have my targets for rounds 9 & 10 already. I'd rather get through this & just learn for next time round.

What's the rush? Let's just knock down times from 1 hour to 30 mins...starting 10 a.m to 10 pm. we'll be done with the draft in 4 days. And then we can all sit around and wait for the ROM, website, schedule, etc. and complain about that.

What's the rush? Let's just knock down times from 1 hour to 30 mins...starting 10 a.m to 10 pm. we'll be done with the draft in 4 days. And then we can all sit around and wait for the ROM, website, schedule, etc. and complain about that.

Like!

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day