Sign in to follow this  
Bo Knows NHL94

"Cheese Ram" goals

In the Genesis version, you can score a goal by slamming the goalie into the net, affectionately named "The Cheese Ram". I tried to upload a video, but for some reason YouTube isn't taking it... so watch this example @ the 29s mark in Freydey's legendary GA Tribute video:

You see that the goalie has the puck, and you can slam into him pushing him backwards and putting the puck over the line, while the goalie still has it, but it's a goal. I've never seen this in SNES, does anybody else know if SNES has the cheese ram?

loloololololololollll...that video is amazing

agreed. this is hilarious. not to mention the A button flip passes and flip shots. i definitely need to practice those.

it is much less likely in the SNES version. maybe forty to one.

This occured in game between between Dcicon and I. I decided to just ram his goalie through the net.

wow! good one!

This occured in game between between Dcicon and I. I decided to just ram his goalie through the net.

That has GOT to hurt!

Edited by eggink444

From smozoma's highlight video...check out around the 4:16 mark for another example.

I finally got my original example to work on YouTube. It's also worth noting that usually the goalie gets smashed into a side of the net and the post seems to hold the puck there as the goalie gets pushed back behind the net.

That goalie must have been practicing the techniques of "Men who stare at goats."