NHL'94 Forums

Other retro sites similar to NHL94.com and TecmoBowl.org

OldSchoolGamer

First of all, does the website TecmoBowl.org have any relation to NHL94.com? Because both sites are very similar, both hack the game, and both use the same brand of forum board.

Secondly, I was wondering if there are any other websites that you guys know of that are similar to NHL94.com/TecmoBowl.org? Meaning, a website that is dedicated to a particular retro NES/SNES/Genesis/Arcade game that has somewhat of a decently active forum. As long as the forum is not entirely dead, I'd like to hear the websites. It doesn't have to necessarily be a sports game either.

I'm pretty sure they're not related. The fact that they use the same forum software is probably a coincidence.

As for other websites that are similar, the only other one I know of is Super Mario World Central, at which I'm a member.

Sabrefan is correct. There's no relation between nhl94.com and tecmobowl.org.

I know I've searched for NBAjam fan sites(couldnt find any)...and i did find an rbi baseball site where they've organized live tournaments.

segathon.com is a good site....segathon is a good bud.

If NHL '94 is the best GENS game, then Tecmo Super Bowl was the best NES game.

This site is pretty damn awesome. http://www.tecmo.us/

They run leagues and have stats kinda like what we do.

Also, just want to give a shout out to dmitry aka donnyhartman. Looks like he is a database legend on two games, not just NHL '94.

There's this site for Sensible Soccer, the NHL94 of retro soccer games, but it appears they only have European leagues, & you have to be on the same continent to join a league.

It needs someone to set up a North/Central American league for most in this community to participate unfortunately.

Wish I had the time :(

http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/dev/news

• 5 months later...

www.dee-nee.com is a similar type of website dedicated to the NES RBI game. There is some league activity and lots of hacking and rom creating going on. Lots of forum activity.

Edited by jackandjose