NHL'94 Forums

I am downsizing my video game collection. want some games?

trudatman

if you already want something from my rapid video game collection downsizing, ask for a freebie of a few games you have slight interest in. PM me or hit me on the faceybooky. reasonable offers will be considered, but please consider shipping costs. I would be most interested in cash offers (maybe like half or less of average eBay costs) or trades for PS/PS2 games including Cool Boarders 4, any Madden past '05, any NHL past '04, Tekken, Tekken 4, Tekken 5 and any Grand Theft Autos past 3. thanks for your time.

NES games:

Chessmaster

Excitebike

Greg Norman’s Golf Power

Millipede

SNES games:

ESPN National Hockey Night

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Super Pinball; Behind The Mask

Super Slap Shot

Wayne Gretzky And The NHLPA All-Stars

N64 games:

007; Goldeneye

NBA Live ‘00

Edited by trudatman

actually, more than you may suppose.

Edited by trudatman

close. not a bad guess.

graves.jpg

I have a bunch of NHL '94 cartridges that I really don't need. the SNES cartridges have trading cards which are upright horizontally replacing the labels and the Genesis cartridges have vertically oriented cards where the labels were.

SNES: Graves, Messier, Olczyk, Leetch, Ricther

Genesis: Murphy, Nedved, Kocur, Zubov

all of those are of the same style of card as the Graves cartridge shown above, which happens to be the one I have been getting the most recent use of. there are also cards of different styles on other carts, of which I have Richter and Kovalev on Genesis cartridges and Wells with the cup and the whole NYR team with the cup on SNES cartridges. the Messier card of the shown type also features the cup.

I hereby offer any still remaining one of these things to the first claimant that is widely considered to be the single champion of any community league concluding at any time after right now.

I would love to trade some of these with or without other games from the list in the first post of this thread for any/all of the following PS/PS2 games: Cool Boarders 4, Tekken, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Grand Theft Autos after 3, Maddens after '05, NHLs after '04.

thanks for reading this. let me know if you are interested in some of this stuff.

Edited by trudatman

....I hereby offer any still remaining one of these things to the first claimant that is widely considered to be the single champion of any community league concluding at any time after right now....

Carse, any interest?

it's not that I don't want to keep it, it's that I want to share the love, as a reward. was your victory since I announced the offer? I will honor Carse's possible request and then one more.