NHL'94 Forums

GDL comments

hokkeefan

I would like to say AWSOME job by Donch with this draft.It was the best draft EVER,it was quick and painless(besides my 20 trades) all draft lgs should follow this trend,drafts shouldnt take 3 weeks!!!!!! anyways,im done trading, I sent out a few messages to post a trade if they wanted but I cancel those offers, I am done.Good job DaDonch44!

Edited by hokkeefan

Thanks guys, I'm glad that you all are appreciating the time and effort. It really has been my pleasure to help bring back what I have always believed to be the best league in NHL '94.

I also want to thank all of you. I thought it would have been a lot tougher to get 24 coaches to come back after a year hiatus and get you to make picks efficiently (even with all of hokkee(pimp)'s trades). :) You have all been very accessible and easy to deal with.

I've had a ton of fun getting this started, and I'm sure it will continue once the games start.

After the trade deadline tonight, I'll finish up the roster moves on the draft site. So probably tomorrow, take a look at your team roster on the draft site to make sure it is correct. Then, I'll start working on the lines and then as far as the game ROM goes it will be done.

I will be working with swos to get a 56 game schedule created and getting the GDL website ready. There will be a preseason to make sure everyone can upload games and that everything is working correctly and then the season will be a go.

We are very close. :)

Terrific job, a painless process for us thanks to your hard work and an amazing website.

The draft history for each player--especially ADP and which coach selected which player each year was extremely helpful in the later rounds where picking can get a bit tricky and tedious.