NHL'94 Forums

NHL '13 FDL Preseason Rom

PlabaxV2

It was raining a lot in Ottawa today, and while I was working on rom my power went out. I don't feel like working on it until tomorrow :P

ATTENTION:

I didn't get everyone's preferred lines. Just let me know by posting here or letting me know on AIM.

I still need Winterfell (Carse) jersey colors

Need to redo Rockwood (because of power outage)

Woodbridge (Alonzi) center ice logo

If there are any other problems let me know and I will fix.

I'll post updates as soon as I get them from this point.

NHL13DraftTeams.bin

LD : SHattenkirk

RD Enstrom

Lw: Callahan

C: Sedin

RW: Koivu

X: Krejci

can you change the white and on my away jerseys to yellow or green or red or black and make my helmets black plz? maybe just like my home jersey but green shirt with yellow trim instead of black? im not feelin the white, looks to christmasy with red green and white together. my home jersey looks fkn sick, thx. dope rom for sure

Edited by JayLighter420

LD : SHattenkirk

RD Enstrom

Lw: Callahan

C: Sedin

RW: Koivu

X: Krejci

can you change the white and on my away jerseys to yellow or green or red or black and make my helmets black plz? maybe just like my home jersey but green shirt with yellow trim instead of black? im not feelin the white, looks to christmasy with red green and white together. my home jersey looks fkn sick, thx. dope rom for sure

The away jerseys have to be white so you don't get mixed up with somebody else's home jersey

Looks great. I've made a total hash of things going with all light forwards..........................but this league's going to be great fun i'm sure.

Congrats again to you Plabax for such an awesome job & making your idea a reality!