NHL'94 Forums

banner problems

why am i losing my philadelphia/edmonton orange?

wtf.png

if i touch it, it goes blue and i cant get it back

also on the right banner i want the same orange but if you look at the palette, its not there?

how come im losing my phily orange when i touch stuff?

how do you replace a color in the banner palette?

lets say i wanted purple in a banner, would it be in all banners?

Edited by 77

• 1 year later...

I really need some guidance on editing team banner colors and cut/pasting the letters. I've read everything I can get my eyes on in here but I'm still confused. So I need tile molester and paint?

Cutting and pasting letters is really tough.

I have successfully made a "RED WINGS" Banner using "INGS" from "KINGS", a "W", a "ED", and a R.

It is not great.

The best thing to do is use banners from other roms unless you need something really custom you should find almost any NHL team from the 70's to present day.

Tile Molestor is really easy. Set your Pallette, Codec, and go to the correct offset on the rom you are borrowing from and do the same thing on the rom you are borrowing to. Then cut and paste the banners you want. Be careful messing with colors.

Slapshot made an awesome tutuorial, but his site is down and I can't find it on here.

Are you doing 93 or 94 roms?

If you do 94 you have lots more to deal with. Start up logos and Center Ice logos. 93 is much easier because you can just make a new banner and change the unis in NOSE.

Good Luck!

I've been editing a Rom another member created on 93. It's the NHLPA Legends Rom. The players had really low attributes, so I'm adjusting them. I've added Syracuse from Slapshot and really need the banner the op used in the screen shot above. I need a banner for the Charlestown Chiefs, Mighty Ducks, and I need one that reads Memphis with the colors being yellow and black like Pitt or Boston. I'm hoping I can find or download all of them but Memphis. I'll have to figure out how to create that one. Where to begin...

• 2 weeks later...

93 Banners in Tile Molestor.

Pallette

Offset: 207506

Size: 64

Format: 9bpp BGR (Genesis)

Motorola

Codec

4 bpp linear

GO TO

8FCFA

12x60

You should see all banners.

Is it a different location for the 30-Team Rom?