NHL'94 Forums

NHL 13 PS3 GM Connected league

I posted a league, its NHL94 Forum with a description Its in the GA 1 player per team, I'm the Flyers, my one friend is being the Islanders, I will leave it open for 3 days before the 2 of us just play so get on that

I posted a league, its NHL94 Forum with a description Its in the GA 1 player per team, I'm the Flyers, my one friend is being the Islanders, I will leave it open for 3 days before the 2 of us just play so get on that

If I had my ps3 at school I would, damn

It sucks that I don't have the game or I'd try to jump at the opportunity.

Wiggy if you want in feel free to join, its not like there would only be 4 teams, the AI controls all the teams not human controlled. So far I'm Philly and 2 of my friends are the Islanders and the Blues so the other 27 teams are available

• 2 weeks later...

Crap. Sorry, completely forgot about this thread. I'm going to try to pick up 13 tomorrow. If we can still get something going, that would be sweet. I have a few friends who are getting around to buying it... I could maybe get them in at some point if we need people.

If not... maybe we can do some online games? I'll let you know when I buy it... hopefully tomorrow.

If anyone has the game and could take the time to write down all the player attributes, or take pictures of them, it would be so appreciated by ROM makers. Even just do a few teams, then maybe someone else will do a few more, etc etc.

the league is up and going, I havent been on it much so we havent advanced past the 1st 4 games so people are more than welcome to join in whenever, I'd love to play with people!

Cool. Got the game yesterday. Send me the info and I'll join up. Been playing HUT... so addicting.

If anyone has the game and could take the time to write down all the player attributes, or take pictures of them, it would be so appreciated by ROM makers. Even just do a few teams, then maybe someone else will do a few more, etc etc.

I'll try to get around to it soon. Remind me if I forget.

Edited by Wittgenstein