NHL'94 Forums

2012 Fall Classic Teams Assigned - GENS

kingraph

Here are the teams for GENS. The number in the parenthesis was the team choice number.

GENS A

beavers33 - CAL (4)

da94wookiee - QUE (1)

dynamo11 - NYR (1)

kingraph - MTL (1)

RedWingDevil - TOR (5)

xdeathsbloodx - CHI (1)

hokkeefan2 - PIT (8)

flasox24 - DET (1)

Carse - VAN (1)

Vocally Caged - LA (5)

BoKnowsNHL94 - WPG (2)

Kupuck - BUF (1)

GENS B

Alonzi41 - TOR (1)

dcicon5148 - CAL (6)

eggink444 - BUF (1)

Gretzkyonacold - LA (1)

minpind - BOS (1)

Pearate - DET (1)

Plabax - DAL (1)

rammer87 - WPG (1)

RoBro - TB (1)

Sicarius Fulgur - MTL (1)

TomKabs93 - VAN (1)

cjgarnet - CHI (1)

GENS C-1

batbl18 - HFD (1)

bonose7en - VAN (1)

Leviathan - PHI (1)

LuongoVAN - NYR (1)

mikey_mac94 - CHI (2)

SabreFan1 - CAL (2)

u_got_klimatized - EDM (1)

Don - DET (1)

jer_33 - TOR (1)

billydice - PIT (1)

Meritscholar - BUF (1)

Wittgenstein - LA (1)

GENS C-2

Awesmazing - LA (1)

Begley15 - PIT (1)

JayLighter420 - DET (1)

jd.monette@gmail.com - PHI (2)

joepone - CHI (1)

Mr. Bones Jackson - VAN (1)

MrSandman - BUF (1)

primer55 - MTL (3)

SlappyMcgiggle - NYR (1)

wheelsoffire - TOR (1)

Snyder - BOS (2)

MrDerp4321 - WPG (1)

4 leagues of 12, 48 coaches total. 37 out of 48 got their #1 choice for team (77%)!

As Halifax mentioned, Chaos will post the schedules this weekend. At a minimum you have one home game and one away game vs every coach in your league, so you can play those 2 games, log the scores in the forums, and I'll update the site once it's posted.

For the new guys (and everyone, really), I always recommend reading Building Lines with AJ: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/126-building-lines-with-aj/

I find it to be a great guide to the players on your team and possible line combinations. Use it as a refresher if you haven't played for a while.

Good luck to you all, let's make this a great classic season!

GENS B

Alonzi41 - TOR (1)

dcicon5148 - CAL (6)

eggink444 - BUF (1)

Gretzkyonacold - LA (1)

minpind - BOS (1)

Pearate - DET (1)

Plabax - DAL (1)

rammer87 - WPG (1)

RoBro - TB (1)

Sicarius Fulgur - MTL (1)

TomKabs93 - VAN (1)

cjgarnet - CHI (1)

Am I the only one that sees this as being wrong? I think it's pretty obvious......

Am I the only one that sees this as being wrong? I think it's pretty obvious......

Wow, it took only 5 minutes for dcicon to complain...you beat your own record!

The team selection process is pretty straightforward.

You choices were: BUF, MTL, DET, VAN, LA, CAL

1 other person had BUF (eggink) #1 and that was a 50/50 chance and Egg won the coin flip.

Then we go down your list:

MTL (taken #1 by Sicarius)

DET (taken #1 by Pearate)

VAN (taken #1 by TomKabs)

LA (taken #1 by Robbie)

CAL - available

Pretty simple. Or are you complaining that you should be in C? Last season you complained about being in A, the season before you complained about your team choice (and subsequently quit in the middle of the season). No complaints when you got CHI. There's a patten here.

1 other person had BUF (eggink) #1 and that was a 50/50 chance and Egg won the coin flip.

LA (taken #1 by Robbie)

CAL - available

Pretty simple. Or are you complaining that you should be in C? Last season you complained about being in A, the season before you complained about your team choice (and subsequently quit in the middle of the season). No complaints when you got CHI. There's a patten here.

I think you really should get off your high horse thinking you are the greatest thing to ever happen to the 94 world. You really come across very arrogantly and my point was that it looked very odd how everyone got their number 1 pick and then 1 person gets #6. It wasn't a complaint, it was that just looking at 1,1,1,1,1,6,1,1 it stands out. For someone who has never won any of the big leagues at any level you really have a big mouth.

LA (taken #1 by Robbie)

CAL - available

He has a very good team too

How about this, I'll swap Montreal with you Dcicon for Calgary. Then you can have your second choice. If the commish's allow it, that's my offer.

Edited by Sicarius

How about this, I'll swap Montreal with you Dcicon for Calgary. Then you can have your second choice. If the commish's allow it, that's my offer.

I appreciate the offer, but I will stick with Calgary. I was just trying to point out how silly it looked that everyone got their #1 pick and I got #6. Thanks though.

11 coaches got their #1 pick and 1 person got their #6 pick...

I would be curious to know what the league would have looked like had I got my #1

If you got your number 1, then eggink would have got his next available pick. That's all there is to it

Being that I asked to be in the B league I don't mind getting a lower pick if it makes the overall competition better (even though CAL is a great team for classic :) )

And that statement entitles you to the NHL94 Queen of Drama, grats.

drama_queen-360x347.jpg

LA (taken #1 by Robbie)

CAL - available

Haha. Totally owned.

Lookin forward to using my favourite childhood '94 team for a league (LA). Expecting nothing but should be fun whatever.

Gonna say 1 thing tho - I get that he's not yet at the highest level, but Plabax is going to waltz the B league

Haha. Totally owned.

Lookin forward to using my favourite childhood '94 team for a league (LA). Expecting nothing but should be fun whatever.

Gonna say 1 thing tho - I get that he's not yet at the highest level, but Plabax is going to waltz the B league

Jinx'd

Well, let's see how I do with Toronto. For some reason, I flip-flop when it comes to the Maple Leafs.