NHL'94 Forums

'13 League Start

PlabaxV2

http://www.nhl94online.com/?lg=13

https://sites.google...2013savestates/ - Save your states (Upload password is 2013) - Use gensnetplaysave

We had to get an replacement for Icestorm, which is Mr. Bones Jackson

Thanks to :

Slapshot for letting me use his rom

Chaos for the website

Smozoma for answering all 1000023023 of my questions and helping me out big-time on how editing works

My Admin/Moderators da94wookiee/Raph, Robbie and Icestorm

Halifax for setting up the forum

Everyone that is participating :)

Just a reminder, 4 games against the other 11 coaches in your league. (2 home, 2 away) OT is 20 minutes and an OT loss will give you 1 point.

TOP 8 make it in the playoffs (1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5, Best of 7) :)

A League

-------------

Iceguy

Plabax

Kupuck

Carse

Bo

Alonzi

Sicarius

TomKabs

Raph

Voc

Houli

da94wookiee

B League

-------------

Robro

LA Robbie

minpind

Jaylighter

Witt

batbl

Schildmeijer

Bones Jackson

Dcicon

OB92

Eggink

Pearate

13DraftFINAL.bin

Edited by PlabaxV2

I'll offer to keep stats for this league if anyone is interested. While I can't promise everything right away, I should be able to get you something in the near future. So, submit your savestates here:

https://sites.google.com/site/2013savestates/

You'll still log your scores on Chaos' site...ill extract the stats separately. It'll be a good project for me and hopefully be beneficial to you all.

Yeah, anyone in B want to switch with Bones to go to A? I think that'd be more fair since Mr. Jackson is new!

Yeah, would make more sense than a noob starting out in an A league. Dcicon or Iceguy would be the obvious choices............................good luck convincing Dcicon though! lol

Yeah, would make more sense than a noob starting out in an A league. Dcicon or Iceguy would be the obvious choices............................good luck convincing Dcicon though! lol

Yeah sorry, I found out that icestorm needed to be replaced, but chaos had probably already been done the A/B, so I just put Bonesjackson in A because I didnt get the time to work anything out

Yeah sorry, I found out that icestorm needed to be replaced, but chaos had probably already been done the A/B, so I just put Bonesjackson in A because I didnt get the time to work anything out

If you want me to swap someone let me know.

Are you referring to me going in the A league and finishing in last place and having no fun rather than having a good chance of making the playoffs and having a lot of fun? Yeah, who wouldn't jump at that, lolololol

Really was no need for your comment there......

Are you referring to me going in the A league and finishing in last place and having no fun rather than having a good chance of making the playoffs and having a lot of fun? Yeah, who wouldn't jump at that, lolololol

Really was no need for your comment there......

Haha. You're right. I totally get why you wanna be in B now. What I would say is there isn't all the top players playing in this league though, so I wouldn't imagine it being quite the same as A league standard in Classic or Blitz.

I was just teasing.

Haha. You're right. I totally get why you wanna be in B now. What I would say is there isn't all the top players playing in this league though, so I wouldn't imagine it being quite the same as A league standard in Classic or Blitz.

I was just teasing.

Ok, I was thinking that, just making sure.

Good Luck to everyone in the leagues.