NHL'94 Forums

Kings Court GENS (Best of 5)

PlabaxV2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Seth, want to play today? When are you available? On Gens right?

Edited by LABS_66

I throw down the challenge to the King!

Let me know when is good for you bud

Edited by LABS_66

CGY (LABS_66) vs LA (kingraph)

CGY 1 @ LA 3

CGY 5 @ LA 11

LA 9 @ CGY 3

LA wins series 3-0. GGS!

Streak at 4.

Good games King! Gotta learn GC a little more to get in the GA!

GGMS raph.

Is it me or is this dude getting even better of late??

I've been playing & losing to Raph for a little over half a year now (he seems to be on when I'm on more times than not), and I'm starting to notice an uptick in the overall game.

Mostly, the nasty accuracy of an occasional B shot. It's usually only a goal a game, but that one extra goal always makes all the difference.

ok king buttplug ,lets get atter in the morning pacific time

Haha, anytime hokkee...will catch you soon.

GGMS raph.

Is it me or is this dude getting even better of late??

I've been playing & losing to Raph for a little over half a year now (he seems to be on when I'm on more times than not), and I'm starting to notice an uptick in the overall game.

Mostly, the nasty accuracy of an occasional B shot. It's usually only a goal a game, but that one extra goal always makes all the difference.

Haha, thanks Brutus. I've been playing well as of late. Best thing to do is to continue to learn from other players who are the best at some of those skills you want to learn. These are the guys I continue to learn from, and imo the best as some of the aspects of the game:

Passhot - Plabax has taken this to a new level. Nobody comes close. Swos is the OG.

Goalie Control - Freydey. When he's on his game, his GC is just absurd. Zalex, whenever he actually plays.

Slap deke - IceStorm / TK. I'm not good at this, but am learning it as a new tool to have in the arsenal.

B-check - kgman, TK -- imo, the best at executing b-check without smashing B button like a maniac.

Relentlessness - Carse/Plabax/TK - these guys are relentless in their attack...it can be suffocating and can cause mistakes on your part if you start to panic.

Passing/One-timer - Frey/IceStorm/. Circling around to make you dizzy, passing, and the next thing you know BOOM, one-timer. Great control.

Creativity/Originality - swos/Frey - keg toss (wtf), passing, the extra move, etc. Once you figure out a way to stop these guys, they come back with something new.

...not sure what else I could think of. But you get the point.

• 2 weeks later...