NHL'94 Forums

HOKKEEFAN IS BACK !

hokkeefan

Well its been the hardest month of my life but I must move on !!! and im so fricken happy I have nhl94 to ease the pain.Divorce after 16 years and 2 young kids is extremely hard and dont wish it on anyone.One thing I have to say is if you love your wife but dont really show it and take s**t for granted...,....fn change it now and treat her like a queen!!! I screwed up and lost my family and now live alone in big house,its kinda cool after awhile but I would give up my future 50 one night stands to be back home with my family.The point is ...dont take s**t for granted cause it will come back to bite you in the butt.Its been one month today and I am FINALLY feeling half normal again and will pump out all my games in no time,BUT i forgot controller at ex wifes place and she will bring tonight but then i have to go to daughters soccer game,Be on tomorrow at 5 pm pacific to play lots ,love you guys lol ,later. :cry:

I am glad to read that you seem to be making it through this trying time. good luck.

Wow. Good luck mate.

Makes you realise. There's a lot of silly crap, arguments, rivalries etc that goes on round here, but real life brings it all into perspective.

There's plenty of times I wish I could live the single life again! lol. But when it all comes down to it I can't imagine not waking up in the same place as my daughter. I feel for you, and hope that whatever happens your relationship with your kids is not negatively affected.

Good luck with everything

Sorry to hear this, hokkee. You're a good dude, though-- always one of my favorites on 94.

It's happened to the best of us... even happened to Ron Barr...

http://forum.nhl94.c...down-sometimes/ (In retrospect, I think that post may have been about you, three years before it actually happened.)

Stay well.

Edited by Wittgenstein

Good to see you back Hokkee :)

I'm sorry you've had to go through this

I wish you all the luck with your children and hopefully you can come back, and be just as good as you were before

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well...sorry guys but my life is completely changed for now and i wont be able to play any 94 for about another month,i really want to but ive been workin my ass off n rebuilding my life again.if i can be put onto waiting lists in blitz n gdl that would be nice,i never expected these changes but i will be back and i wont come back again unless i know 100% that i can play regularly.Thanks guys and sorry donch n swos and classic guys for the delays.Take care n long live 94 :)

well...sorry guys but my life is completely changed for now and i wont be able to play any 94 for about another month,i really want to but ive been workin my ass off n rebuilding my life again.if i can be put onto waiting lists in blitz n gdl that would be nice,i never expected these changes but i will be back and i wont come back again unless i know 100% that i can play regularly.Thanks guys and sorry donch n swos and classic guys for the delays.Take care n long live 94 :)

Hey Hokkee, some things are more important in life than '94. I hope that with your focus on getting your life back in order, things turn around for you and you can find some normalcy again.

I'll slide you over to the waiting list, and you know you'll always have a spot in GDL.

Keep us posted.

• 1 month later...

hey man ,im doing good,thanks for asking.i do check in here about once a week and see things still going pretty good,you guys can survive without me lol.I am still single but have a nice setup now.My break up season of logging up north will be coming in a couple months so im hoping blitz or gdl will start again by then.I will be ready for a comeback when they restart,hopefully they can get another season in before the summertime.I havent looked to see who is kicking ass,but i imagine the hobbit freydey is still giving everyone a beatdown,and has asstorm come back from his divorce?anyways i will try to get in some action soon,take her easy man,or from behind or whatever hehe

• 4 weeks later...