NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 07 - Playoffs!

smozoma

I've been waiting for beavers - can play whenever he's available. I mean I don't want to take a FF win, but something has to give here.

Give it to Eggink. Obviously there's been no communication or real effort to get it done. Move on

Sucks, but I get it. Haven't had access to a non-work PC since the night we played our first game. Apparently all of my friends have macs and none use Windows. Only dragged it out so long because I hate(d) the idea of playing a 44 game regular season, despite relocating and starting a business, only to have that effort pissed on by a busted computer. Hahaha...

Anyway, best of luck to Egg. Sorry for making everyone wait.

logging error in TOR-OTT series. games 3 and 4 were not identical, same file was uploaded twice. if that could be fixed, the actual game 4 is logged as game 6.

that was my mistake, sorry :horror:

Edited by PRoBob38

• 2 weeks later...

no word.. any ideas? doesn't feel right to send someone to the finals with only 1 win in the playoffs. maybe I could let 9th place play vs eggink? but then if 9th wins it's somewhat unfair to eggink to lose to someone he wouldn't have otherwise faced. or maybe do eggink vs kupuck (who lost to iceguy).

Here's my suggestion:

Set a hard deadline for RedWingDevil to show up and play. I like Raph's suggestion of the end of the year - December 31st.

Then there's 2 options: Eggink advances to finals by forfeit or he plays a best-of-7 semi-final vs a replacement player (kupuck or minpind). I'm cool either way.

Eggink vs Kupuck. Obviously the best plan.

Bomb Iceguy out of Blitz 08 too. Has become so unreliable. Seems like something must have happened for him not even to be active on the forums, but you can't wait around forever

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth Eggink deserves it big time. Guy's been playing at a new level since about mid-way through Blitz & through Classic too. Definitely the worthy finalist and will definitely make it a great finals series.

For what it's worth Eggink deserves it big time. Guy's been playing at a new level since about mid-way through Blitz & through Classic too. Definitely the worthy finalist and will definitely make it a great finals series.

Thanks dude - my play fluctuates wildly depending on my roster. I was a doormat in GDL this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Blitz B finally over. WPG (eggink) upsets TOR (dawookie) in 6 games! Every game was tightly contested, 5 games were decided by one goal, and the other game being 4-2. Truly a great series that clearly could have gone either way.

ggs wookie - insane that it took this long!

Wow. Congrats to Eggink. Somehow I just think it was written for you the way you ended up in the finals like that. lol. No doubt you've stepped up to a new level over the past 6-9 months. Congrats again. Worthy champ.

Playoffs defo can't be allowed to take this long again tho.

Will videos be coming?