NHL'94 Forums

Hitting players after the whistle debate.

How did you manage that??

When I set up my stat extract for the 2013 league, I mimicked Blitz stats as best I could, including late checks. The way I did it was subtracting individual player checks (which only count checks during play) from the game stats checks (which count the total checks).

I think the community stoners/drinkers use the time after goals to do what they do. The point is that everyone should use those precious 6 seconds however they deem best fit. If that is mashing the other coach's guys into the boards, the by all means, go ahead.

When I set up my stat extract for the 2013 league, I mimicked Blitz stats as best I could, including late checks. The way I did it was subtracting individual player checks (which only count checks during play) from the game stats checks (which count the total checks).

Nice, I never knew the individual didn't update after the whistle... interesting.

Nice, I never knew the individual didn't update after the whistle... interesting.

that was tough to figure out, how to get it to stop counting checks after the whistle for the players :)

that was tough to figure out, how to get it to stop counting checks after the whistle for the players :)

was that a hack? Now THAT I didn't know. Sick

http://www.nflpickempool.net/NHL94/BoxScore.php?GameID=118

It has to be a hack, I just played a fake GDL 9 game and then uploaded; all the player checks count, even after the whistle.

** Sorry I'm thread hijacking **

I understand that for a part of players hitting the players after the whistle is fun (I was doing the same when I was young...), but in competition I don't find that so cool, it's an unrespect of the opponent player I think.

. . .

. . .

. . .

damn your a sensitive one

I think the community stoners/drinkers use the time after goals to do what they do. The point is that everyone should use those precious 6 seconds however they deem best fit. If that is mashing the other coach's guys into the boards, the by all means, go ahead.

this. I use break to skip some tracks on itunes

Edited by Freydey

UGK, that is the tough question to answer. I don't know for sure, but I suspect that crowd levels act as a skill multiplier. how that would work, exactly, I don't have a well-thought-out theory. maybe there is a certain level that evens it all out and less noise and more boos help the visitors. more noise would help the home team. just thought, as I don't have any real evidence. when I think about slumps and frustrating play control, I fog my theories more than clarify them. I suggest hitting as much as possible, regardless of any effects beyond intimidation.

• 1 month later...

thats a big signature.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...