NHL'94 Forums

SURVIVOR Season 02 Champion - Freydey!

kingraph

Weight bug or no weight bug, it doesn't matter as Freydey beat KingRaph in 6 games today to win back to back championships in the Survivor League! You may remember Season 1 was the classic ROM and this season featured the weight-bug fixed ROM with goalie "Y" button. Pick your poison, Freydey showed he can win with both!

The series went as follows:

Freydey NYR 8 @ KingRaph PIT 9

Freydey PIT 7 @ KingRaph BUF 3

KingRaph NYR 6 @ Freydey PIT 12

KingRaph PIT 6 @ Freydey DET 5

Freydey MTL 6 @ KingRaph VAN 2

KingRaph WPG 1 @ Freydey TOR 8

So the first 4 games were all PIT victories, making the series a best of 3! Frey took game 5 with a relentless attack and then absolutely crushed WPG in game 6 to put it away.

So once again, congratulations to Freydey for winning Season 02! Truly one of the best '94 player ever, he proves it once again.

And thank you all who participated in this season...I enjoyed organizing the league and you made it fun! Hope to see you all again in season 03! (time and ROM tbd....)

Season 03 = Clockwise 2014 rom?!!

Definitely an idea, though I would think the next one would be a 2013 update (if any?). Also considering:

* Previous Blitz season

* Previous GDL season

* Bench ROM (1st AJ suggested line players removed from team)

* '95,'96,'97 or '98 Rosters

We'll see what happens. Going to wait until Classic is over before firing up Season 03.

GGs, personnaly, I wouldn't consider one of the modern nhl roms for the next season since there is already some leagues going on that use these rosters...

lol, you know kingraph wouldnt post videos of something he lost...... hahaha

Ah, dcicon, my favorite '94 community member. You're right, I'd never do something like that!

However, some YouTube jerk named kingraphNHL94 posted these damn videos of me losing:

* Fall'11 Classic "B" Finals:

* Blitz '06 Quaterfinals:

* 2012 League Semi-finals:

* Spring'12 Classic "A" Semis:

Ah, dcicon, my favorite '94 community member. You're right, I'd never do something like that!

However, some YouTube jerk named kingraphNHL94 posted these damn videos of me losing:

* Fall'11 Classic "B" Finals:

* Blitz '06 Quaterfinals:

* 2012 League Semi-finals:

* Spring'12 Classic "A" Semis:

You have way too much time on your hands and not the slightest hint of sarcasm....

• 2 weeks later...

You have been unblocked but your availability seems to be very low.

I know you unblocked me - you messaged me and I told you I'm not gonna be as available the next few weeks, it doesn't "seem very low" because you should know for a fact my availability is gonna be limited. Useless post.

I know you unblocked me - you messaged me and I told you I'm not gonna be as available the next few weeks, it doesn't "seem very low" because you should know for a fact my availability is gonna be limited. Useless post.

The useless post would be you asking for me to unblock you so we can play our games, yet when I ask you are too busy to play our games.... Doesn't add up.

The useless post would be you asking for me to unblock you so we can play our games, yet when I ask you are too busy to play our games.... Doesn't add up.

STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD

get your cat fights done on aim, since you've unblocked him, thanks