NHL'94 Forums

Big Win Hockey

Has anyone else downloaded this free app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hotheadgames.google.free.bigwinhockey&hl=en

Android, Iphone, Ipad

Kupuck has me hooked on it now.

time for a tourney!

awesome game! each time you play vs. online opponent.

its a strategy/simulation game where you purchase cards to improve/maintain your team roster and skills. you also need cards that impact your teams play for each game, like take-aways, tape-to-tape passing, big hits, etc. you dont actually play/control the players during game, but build up a good roster and strategy to give your team the best chance at winning.

im in team name scarborugh drive by's .................game is kinda gay especially when people spend mad money to improve their team and u really cant compete as u increase levels

haha this game is addicting

Very! u join the trophy?

im providing NHL94 some free advertisement, team name: nhl94online.com

It is definitely possible to improve your team quickly without paying money- have an 82 team skill rating overall and get gold card packs daily, play in daily trophys and get the 5 big bucks cash (100 if you win) - theres other ways to get the cash without paying too. plus all the good uniforms are in the gold packs - got the baby blue pittsburgh penguins jerseys.

Yeah but it says we need 10 people to get a prize for our private tournament :(

yeah...we need more buds.

team name:nhl94halifax

tourney:nhl94.com (created by kupuck)

boom giver!

Havent been in the NHL94.com trophy past few days but gonna try to be better about gettin in there - if we can get 10 buds in its worth prizes like bo said...

Some game strategies ive found that have very good success rate to me:

1. Poor man's trap

Takeaways + Tape to Tape + Puck Luck

All blue cards - designed to create headache for your opponent in the turnovers column hopefully leading to a game spent in the offensive end. A good combo of passes and lucky bounces around the net creates a ton of chances for your team to score - BEAR DOWNAAA

2. The Siberian Express

Dangler + Sniper + Big Hits

Much like the poor man's trap - the Siberian express is a version of the same game plan on steroids. A very skilled team will spend the game shoving opponents to the ice - making nifty moves at the blue lines and neutral zone, while capitalizing on one-timer opportunites, point shots, and shots in the slot.

3. Canadian Bacon

Dangler + Howitizer + Reactor

Very fast, tricky, and opportunistic. Goalie makes great saves on first shots, and recovers greatly for rebounds. Expect your offensive players to buzz the net and create odd man opportunities - rebounds will kick out to the right places for some pretty 2nd shot goals.

4. Great Wall of China

Big Hits + Puck Magnet + Puck Luck

Defensively oriented - keep the other team back-flat on the ice and goalie will be on his head all game. all your team will need to worry about is creating offense in the other end hoping things bounce your way, wouldn't recommend this unless your team has the offensive talent to carry itself.

5. Run-and-Gun

Takeaways + Tape to Tape + Sniper

Name says it all, nab the puck on quick turnovers. Turn up ice quick with pretty passing and unload in the scoring areas for great shots, I've found this one to leave holes in my defense though against more skilled teams.

Feel free to critique - add - edit or comment

bobkudelski is smashing the nhl94.com trophies.....i have the same amount of points as kingraph....:) i'm 3-7....he's 3-0.