NHL'94 Forums

BACK NEXT WEEKEND

LA Robbie

Just to make Wookie, & players in Classic GENS B & 13 league aware, I get back into my apartment on Tuesday after maintenance work. Should take me a few days to get everything moved across & get everything sorted, so I guess i'm looking at being available for league games again from Friday 2nd November onwards.

Me & Wookie can therefore get the Blitz qtr final done next weekend, and I should be available every weekend after that for the other leagues i'm in.

Appologies for holding things up, but the wireless connection i've been on these past few weeks is a real stinker!

Unfortunately, I live in an area that was pretty much devestated by Hurricane Sandy. Thankfully I haven't been too badly affected, but I tried playing online yesterday and it was incredibly laggy. Probably because so many areas around here lost power so internet connection points are down.

This weekend probably won't work for me, but you never know. I'll try to be online Sunday night, sometime between 10pm and Midnight EST.

OK. Yeah I heard Montclair wasn't too badly affected, but obvious surrounding areas were hit hard. Obviously as i've been experiencing the past weeks & months real life takes priority at times.

Forget pointless internet arguments. Hope you, family & friends are OK & that part of the world can recover as soon as possible.

If our games have to wait a while so be it. No problem

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wookie,

Don't know if you've been hit by the second storm, but obviously we've missed each other during the course of this week. I will be on all this weekend to get our Blitz playoffs done if you're around anyway

dude. you haven't been online all weekend. not even close.

you sent me an IM today that you'd be ready in half an hour and then you disappeared. what happened?

If you check the classic & 13 results you'll see I was playing all week & was on pretty much all day Saturday. Unfortunately yesterday turned into a busy one. Was out most of the day doing family stuff. I got on early evening & buzzed you to play but you said you were out & would be back in 2 hours. I stayed on about an hour, but then had other stuff to do.

If you're on this morning i'll be around, failing that most evenings today aside, then pretty much all day friday & most of the weekend (Same as last week)