NHL'94 Forums

Fall'12 Classic Regular Season Ending Soon

kingraph

You also don't need to complain that someone didn't get placed in A in their first league ever. I need a reality check? hahaha. This is coming from the guy who:

1. Did well enough to get placed into A, which caused you to cry about it

2. Cried that A is too hard and that you want to go back to B

3. Is now crying that B is too hard. Would you like to go to C?

I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings running up the score on you man. People run the score on me when they can, I don't feel bad at all when I'm doing it. It's especially fun against you, as you aren't exactly the classiest person in the community :)

It's funny how you can completely miss the point on things as you I imagine you hunt people down trying to play games instead of going to school or having a job.

You mention this being your first league, although you started GDL prior to this Classic starting. If you are good enough for GDL I question how you would think you think you were destined for the C league. Makes no sense to me.

As for which Classic league I belong in, the only reason I was placed in A last season was to fill the A roster. So not only was I on the fence about being a questionable A league placement, but I was once again given a team further down the list than everyone else. I made a point that if you are questioning a player being placed in A, it would only seem fair to give him his top choice so that he actually has a chance against the better players. This really didn't even matter because nobody will be beating Carse any time soon in A especially you and Raph.

As for the running the score up issue... In the leagues that have player stats I can see the want to run up the score and beat someone 16-1. All your players get great stats and you show up in the league leaders. But in classic, If you beat me by 1 goal or by 15 goals it doesn't matter. You might want to learn something from the veteran players who know when to just play the game for fun instead of beating up on someone when the game is no longer in doubt. If I know I am better than someone and I am up by 5 goals I put it on cruise control and just let the game finish unlike you and Raph who seem to actually try harder to run up the score to get your precious stats. Call me crazy but I would rather lead the league in wins then goals scored...

I really do think you and Raph need to take a step back and shut your mouth a little bit because as you like to call yourself a "rookie" but you talk like you have been here from the beginning. If you dum dums can't already see this, Robbie and I are saying the exact same thing although he is saying it a little more nicer than I am.....

Learn some manners and grow up.....

It's funny how you can completely miss the point on things as you I imagine you hunt people down trying to play games instead of going to school or having a job.

You mention this being your first league, although you started GDL prior to this Classic starting. If you are good enough for GDL I question how you would think you think you were destined for the C league. Makes no sense to me.

As for which Classic league I belong in, the only reason I was placed in A last season was to fill the A roster. So not only was I on the fence about being a questionable A league placement, but I was once again given a team further down the list than everyone else. I made a point that if you are questioning a player being placed in A, it would only seem fair to give him his top choice so that he actually has a chance against the better players. This really didn't even matter because nobody will be beating Carse any time soon in A especially you and Raph.

As for the running the score up issue... In the leagues that have player stats I can see the want to run up the score and beat someone 16-1. All your players get great stats and you show up in the league leaders. But in classic, If you beat me by 1 goal or by 15 goals it doesn't matter. You might want to learn something from the veteran players who know when to just play the game for fun instead of beating up on someone when the game is no longer in doubt. If I know I am better than someone and I am up by 5 goals I put it on cruise control and just let the game finish unlike you and Raph who seem to actually try harder to run up the score to get your precious stats. Call me crazy but I would rather lead the league in wins then goals scored...

I really do think you and Raph need to take a step back and shut your mouth a little bit because as you like to call yourself a "rookie" but you talk like you have been here from the beginning. If you dum dums can't already see this, Robbie and I are saying the exact same thing although he is saying it a little more nicer than I am.....

Good enough for GDL? There are C players in GDL.. ?

I just don't understand how this works. I have never heard of competitive players who have a problem with improving. How is that competitive?

Edited by PlabaxV2

Everyone take a step back here! lol

First off Dcicon, King is one of the most standup guys in this community. Does a hell of a lot & I think no one would agree with you that he would hold a grudge against you or anyone else, so lets get off that, and recognise that getting into school playground name calling doesn't really give weight to your arguments.

For my part, i'm not attacking anyone. Obviously Plabax & Tomkabs have taken offence to my comments in this & other threads. I'm not saying they, or Witt in C, or Dynamo last season in B, or the 3 guys who dominated C a couple of seasons back should have anything to appologise for. They're just playing where they're put. I'm not angry with them or anyone else.

My point is simply that we the B players, and they the A players have more of a responsibility in future to correctly identify the right league for the right player. If a guy's scoring more than 6 goals a game & doing a 30+ season, and he's not in the A league it's pretty obvious he wasn't put in a league that was competitive for him, or for the people he was playing against.

I have completed every single league i've ever entered here apart from Survivor 01 when other stuff took over. I have no problem playing whoever is in the league with me. I've endured losing seasons in 2011 league and Blitz 06 & not complained. I'm not here to win titles, but A CHANCE would be nice. To start a season & say "If I have a bit of luck............." would add excitement & motivation rather than feeling like you're making up the numbers. I don't like losing & am competitive in that respect, but the people who say I just don't want better players with me so I can win a title are, quite frankly, pretty damn stupid. In the current B league Sicarius, Eggink, Dcicon & maybe 1 or 2 others are definitely better players than me....................but I know they should be in the B league, so no problem. I'm fine with playing them.

I just think it's obvious that this season, and last, some mistakes have been made with league placements, where guys haven't been put in the right league for their ability, as shown by their league records. At the point of test game new players should be evaluated properly so they don't get puty somewhere where they're blowing guys away, and with guys who have been here a while it should be even easier to put them in the right place.

So, no more of this "You just don't like losing" crap. Just someone tell me how it should be. Is it:

A = ADVANCED

B= INTERMEDIATE

C = BEGINNER

or is it:

A = BEST PLAYERS

B = A FEEDER LEAGUE

C = FIRST TIMERS, REGARLESS OF ABILITY

The B league (Me aside) is made up of the community members who DON'T HAVE EGOS, who CAN TAKE A LOSS, who DON'T HAVE SILLY RIVALRIES, and who will always play, even if they're tired, out of form, distracted by other things, watching a movie, have an important project to do. All the things that an A leaguer might say "I'm gonna leave it a couple of days to make sure i'm at my best". Us B leaguers can't say no! We can't resist playing! If the B league's not the most reliable league in the community it shows you there's been a problem this season.

Lets just be clear on it once for & for all so I and everyone else knows, and then I know if I have a point when I say we should structure the leagues better, or if I should just accept the way it is.

hahahaha. coming from the guy who tells me the game is up, only to laugh when i try to join and can't, and then goes on to block me on aim.

Guess I have to add you to the list of people who have no clue what they're talking about.

I have a full time job, a long communte, a 3 year old child & a family. I just don't have the time to commit to '94 anymore like I used to. I'm a B leaguer, and the time necessary to improve isn't available to me any more. I'm happy to be B league & have no dreams of A league because there are other things that take priority over '94. I have the same rights to play and enjoy the game as you guys who can commit more time to it. I don't need to feel like a 2nd class citizen around here because i'm not a top player.

Sick & tired of trying to explain something so simple to goddam idiots!

You can improve without having to spend all your time on it. There's more to getting better than just playing the games. You have to think about what others are doing better than you, and adapt so that you get better long term.

You talk about us taking offense to what you said, and that you are not angry at us or anyone else. Well I'm not going to say I'm offended at all, but I'm obviously not going to give you a cheery reply when you say:

-I should be added to the list of people who have no clue what they are talking about

-That I'm a goddamn idiot

idk why i find that funny coming from you

You talk about us taking offense to what you said, and that you are not angry at us or anyone else. Well I'm not going to say I'm offended at all, but I'm obviously not going to give you a cheery reply when you say:

-I should be added to the list of people who have no clue what they are talking about

-That I'm a goddamn idiot

idk why i find that funny coming from you

You accused me of not saying anything about wookie & others being in C league, because that didn't affect me etc etc etc.............when the truth was I did. I said at the time that Wookie, Sicarius & Rammer should have been put straight into B...................WITH ME & THE OTHER B LEAGUERS AT THE TIME!!! First off I don't like you saying that because you weren't around back then, so you didn't know what you were talking about, and secondly because that very point there totally disproves what you're saying about me: That I don't want good players in the B league with me etc. Being accused of that I think I had every right to tell you you didn't know what you were talking about. You didn't!

My second point was that i'm sitting here explaining same thing over & over & over, in simple, logical, eliquent terms..........& because people think i'm attacking them they don't wanna listen! So yeah, if I make a point, and give my reasons for it, & in response I get a load of abuse back from someone thinking they need to defend themselves against me when my point is about league organisation & not who the players are................yeah, i'm gonna presume you might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Someone somewhere at some point in time said "If you don't like it, beat them."

That just needs to apply to B this season. We've always been tight, a lot of us have been together for a long time in terms of playing in the same leagues regularly. We get our games played and we've always had a good time.

But, another thing that needs to be mentioned is that the quality of the players on this site is increasing. I know every season I've been here, the competition's gotten tougher. We've all improved over time. TomKabs and plabax both fit into the category of "quick learners." They started out good, but B league-standard I'd say (from what I remember anyhow). They quickly improved, they left no doubt that they were going to be A-leaguers at some point. But at the time of registration, they were unproven. They weren't widely regarded as A league players until they began to dominate this season's B league. It's easy, in hindsight, to say that this isn't fair. They weren't proven at the time these decisions were being made though.

But if everyone's picking up this attitude that these two are unbeatable, then guess who the finals series is going to consist of? Upsets happen. Whining about how good they are isn't going to help you beat them.

Just to clarify something, Tomkabs in B was my idea, not king's. In fact kingraph told me he should be in A. I mentioned that what we trying to do was have a system where you earn your way to A...either by winning the B title or finishing high in B. So he only put him there because of that. An exception probably could've been made in this case to put him straight in A. I'm sure that someone else told me plabax should be a league higher as well....same reasons as the first.

At any rate, the regular season is nearing an end. Love you buds.

P.S.Kingraph is a great bud.

Haha. Gotta love Houly. That's funny.

.............that's the same Houly who's 12-4 in the 13 A league right now, and last year registered to drop down to B & picked Montreal for the season because he was fed up of being average in A right?

I feel like i've just been accused of being racist by the KKK!

basketball-fail.jpg

(tldr warning....)

Part I: Do TK and Plabax Have A Moral Bone In Their Body /Would They Kill Another Man In Cold Blood To Win?/ How Many Goals are Too Many?/I'll Bet If Hitlerplayednhl94, He'd Try To Beat someone 21-0

Granted, it was in SNES, the stepchild of the 94 community, but Plabax killed a dude 21-0.

What exactly goes through your head when, say, it's the middle of the second period and you are only up 10-0? Is it: Not sure if the lead's safe, better score 11 more just to be on the safe side of things?

The dude was obviously a rookie. Scoring 21 on him is like a member of Hells Angels beating up an 8 year old orphan. Can he do it? Yes. Does that mean he should he do it? Probably not... it's just in bad taste.

TK's had some lopsided wins as well.

So, can you blame them for winning a s**t ton of games?

No. It's out of your control what league you get put in. If for some reason you are TK and get put in a league that leaves you mercilessly killing LARobbie 4 games in a row, not your fault.

Can you blame people for running up the score?

This is more a matter of taste. Is it distasteful to beat your opponent into a bloody pulp and then repeatedly drive over his dead corpse with your car, get out, piss on it, and then feed it to wild animals? Some of us would say yes. Others of us would say no.

Part 2: You are Robbie and you've been repeatedly beat down by TK and co.: Is this ruining your fun when you already have enough problems in real life and don't need this s**t, too? I used to like this game and now I don't understand what has happened.

I don't see the whole 'I only want to be in a league if I have a chance to win' argument. It should be fun to play much better players-- it helps you drastically improve and learn new tricks from the other player. And realistically, TK and PB are splittable. You just need to get fired up, listen to some journey before/during the game, and bring your best and keep trying to make the siren wail. If you lose, so be it, it was to a better player, there's no shame in that.

Now I know that a breeze can blow me away

Now I know there's much more dignity

In defeat than in the brightest victory

-- If I Ever Feel Better, Phoenix, Hipster Band

There really isn't any shame in losing. It happens.

Anyways, whatever, it's an online game, it's fun to win, it's not fun per se to lose, BUT STILL, there a bigger problems and we (excluding PB) are grown adults who have hit puberty and should be able to deal with losing plus it can be fun if it's a close game with cool goals and friendly competition.

Bottom line: If you're playing just to win the tournament, you are playing for the wrong reasons and you've obviously never smoked pot and then thought in cliches and realized that it's not about winning or losing, it's about the journey, man.

Part III: Seriously, though, was Halifax high when he put the league together this year?

Why does every league have to only have 12 people in it? I realize maybe the talent of teams drops off around 12, BUT STILL, what looks to me like the most fun league ever was when there was a 24 team league in Fall '10. Holy Santa Claus s**t: Icestorm was kicking ass with NYI? Everyone had to play each other? That s**t cray and it looked like a lot of fun. Again, if you get stuck with Pittsburgh in that league and don't do well, no shame. At least you got to play and interact with all the other people in the community and have some fun.

As for TK being in B, that's a hard call. He hadn't been in a classic league before, right? Idk.... tough call, but with the weird 12 team limit, who the hell knows where to put anyone.

Part IV/Conclusion: Where do we go from here?

The world is falling apart. As each day passes, we get closer to death and the end of the world. Society is solipsistic, we value all the wrong things, we destroy our environment, kill one another. With technology, communicating becomes harder and harder. You go to a party, you've been drinking and smoking a little, you're having a good time, there's a girl, forget the girl from that previous relationship, you want to talk to this girl-- you try, but we all know what happens: she already has a boyfriend (what, she's dating that douche? are you serious? dude has the personality of wags (jk, wags, we love you) and the talking isn't good, but what do you say? you've been--- anyways, you go home and start playing some 94. What else can you do? Get another job? Yeah right, you already hate the one you have, I won't even get you started about that boss of yours, how did anyone make him boss in the first place?, but I guess dicks make the company work at it's highest efficiency-- that's all anything's about any more, getting the highest efficiency out of other's, it wasn't fair for you to expect anything out of that...

Anyways, the conclusion is let's all get along and enjoy the game and it's okay to lose, no shame in that, if you win, good for you, but come on, did you have to run over that dead corpse 21 times? That's another person, not the computer, which has no feelings and is a dick anyways and deserved to be beaten by raph 53-0 and then have it posted youtube for the whole world to witness the humiliation.

Edited by Wittgenstein

(tldr warning....)

Part I: Do TK and Plabax Have A Moral Bone In Their Body /Would They Kill Another Man In Cold Blood To Win?/ How Many Goals are Too Many?/I'll Bet If Hitlerplayednhl94, He'd Try To Beat someone 21-0

Granted, it was in SNES, the stepchild of the 94 community, but Plabax killed a dude 21-0.

What exactly goes through your head when, say, it's the middle of the second period and you are only up 10-0? Is it: Not sure if the lead's safe, better score 11 more just to be on the safe side of things?

The dude was obviously a rookie. Scoring 21 on him is like a member of Hells Angels beating up an 8 year old orphan. Can he do it? Yes. Does that mean he should he do it? Probably not... it's just in bad taste.

TK's had some lopsided wins as well.

So, can you blame them for winning a s**t ton of games?

No. It's out of your control what league you get put in. If for some reason you are TK and get put in a league that leaves you mercilessly killing LARobbie 4 games in a row, not your fault.

Can you blame people for running up the score?

This is more a matter of taste. Is it distasteful to beat your opponent into a bloody pulp and then repeatedly drive over his dead corpse with your car, get out, piss on it, and then feed it to wild animals? Some of us would say yes. Others of us would say no.

Part 2: You are Robbie and you've been repeatedly beat down by TK and co.: Is this ruining your fun when you already have enough problems in real life and don't need this s**t, too? I used to like this game and now I don't understand what has happened.

I don't see the whole 'I only want to be in a league if I have a chance to win' argument. It should be fun to play much better players-- it helps you drastically improve and learn new tricks from the other player. And realistically, TK and PB are splittable. You just need to get fired up, listen to some journey before/during the game, and bring your best and keep trying to make the siren wail. If you lose, so be it, it was to a better player, there's no shame in that.

There really isn't any shame in losing. It happens.

Anyways, whatever, it's an online game, it's fun to win, it's not fun per se to lose, BUT STILL, there a bigger problems and we (excluding PB) are grown adults who have hit puberty and should be able to deal with losing plus it can be fun if it's a close game with cool goals and friendly competition.

Bottom line: If you're playing just to win the tournament, you are playing for the wrong reasons and you've obviously never smoked pot and then thought in cliches and realized that it's not about winning or losing, it's about the journey, man.

Part III: Seriously, though, was Halifax high when he put the league together this year?

Why does every league have to only have 12 people in it? I realize maybe the talent of teams drops off around 12, BUT STILL, what looks to me like the most fun league ever was when there was a 24 team league in Fall '10. Holy Santa Claus s**t: Icestorm was kicking ass with NYI? Everyone had to play each other? That s**t cray and it looked like a lot of fun. Again, if you get stuck with Pittsburgh in that league and don't do well, no shame. At least you got to play and interact with all the other people in the community and have some fun.

As for TK being in B, that's a hard call. He hadn't been in a classic league before, right? Idk.... tough call, but with the weird 12 team limit, who the hell knows where to put anyone.

Part IV/Conclusion: Where do we go from here?

The world is falling apart. As each day passes, we get closer to death and the end of the world. Society is solipsistic, we value all the wrong things, we destroy our environment, kill one another. With technology, communicating becomes harder and harder. You go to a party, you've been drinking and smoking a little, you're having a good time, there's a girl, forget the girl from that previous relationship, you want to talk to this girl-- you try, but we all know what happens: she already has a boyfriend (what, she's dating that douche? are you serious? dude has the personality of wags (jk, wags, we love you) and the talking isn't good, but what do you say? you've been--- anyways, you go home and start playing some 94. What else can you do? Get another job? Yeah right, you already hate the one you have, I won't even get you started about that boss of yours, how did anyone make him boss in the first place?, but I guess dicks make the company work at it's highest efficiency-- that's all anything's about any more, getting the highest efficiency out of other's, it wasn't fair for you to expect anything out of that...

Anyways, the conclusion is let's all get along and enjoy the game and it's okay to lose, no shame in that, if you win, good for you, but come on, did you have to run over that dead corpse 21 times? That's another person, not the computer, which has no feelings and is a dick anyways and deserved to be beaten by raph 53-0 and then have it posted youtube for the whole world to witness the humiliation.

L.O.L. Post of the year. I'm still laughing at the mixture of totally random s**t, with some profound wisdom hiding behind it, then leaping out & smacking you in the face before ducking back down again & waiting for it's next moment to strike.

For the record, I don't mind losing to these guys either. No shame in it at all...............i'm just questioning why we sign up for leagues we already know are gonna be between just 2 or 3 guys max. Much more fun when you don't know who will take it, or if you feel you have a shot no matter who it is if the 94 gods are smiling on you. Look at the Fall Classic 2011 when Smozoma ended up taking it. Look at everyones season records. It was such an awesome B league that season (I went out to Smoz 1st round of playoffs btw.............and still enjoyed it! Shock horror!)

Someone call the WAhhhhbulance...

You guys need to drink more and get laid. I understand you guys aren't rich and have a super model wife like me, but this is only a friggin game. If you want to win the championship just play the playoff series against the computer. You can buy trophies on ebay and put your name on it. I dont care. Back when I was younger there was mens league for hockey. They had casual and competitive. Why not have 2 bigger leagues. Anyways, I gotta go.

Regarding SNES A:

I am up to 29 games now. I only have 3 guys left to play: Oilers442, cjgarnet and RedWingDevil.

None are online now, but I'll keep looking for them. Is this enough to keep me from being replace in the immediate future? I sure hope so.

iceguy, and hokkee are MIA in gens A. I also talked to beavs who said his computer is down for at least a week. That leaves wookie and VC for my remaining games who I haven't seen in a long time.

Okay, wookie mopped it up in C league. He basically broke records with a 37 win season. Were you whining about him being placed in C then? No. He wasn't breaking records against you, so you don't have a problem with that. He was new to the forums, it was his first league, so he played in C. If i didn't exi people before joining, i would have been placed in C. I asked if i could play in B league instead, and I was given the okay. Wookie never played classic B league because he proved he was capable of playing A league by playing well in his first season in C. Why am I not allowed to prove myself in my first season?

Let me set the record straight. I was 36-4 and the 3rd seed in the C Playoffs. Sicarius and Rammer were great that season, and the playoffs were pretty intense. Rammer was 37-3 and put up great offensive numbers. I got lucky and upset him in the finals. It was a good 'rookie class'.

Hurricane Sandy really screwed me up last week. When is the next deadline for classic?

Out of curiosity, looking at the Gens B standings as of right now only 2 teams would actually have points after the DNPs are factored in. What happens then? I know I will get beaten up for this, but with only 4 of 12 people playing 21 games or more it looks to be a conclusion by the remaining coaches that the league is down to a 2 team race with everyone else not even being close.....

On a similar note, according to my calculations, only five coaches in Gens C1 would still have points with the DNP penalties factored in if the season were to end today: Myself, Wittgenstein, batbl18, Perate, and jer_33, though a sixth coach, mikey_mac, would need only to play another game to still have points (he would currently drop down to exactly zero with DNP penalties factored in). Not the most practical amount of teams, to be honest.

On a similar note, according to my calculations, only five coaches in Gens C1 would still have points with the DNP penalties factored in if the season were to end today: Myself, Wittgenstein, batbl18, Perate, and jer_33, though a sixth coach, mikey_mac, would need only to play another game to still have points (he would currently drop down to exactly zero with DNP penalties factored in). Not the most practical amount of teams, to be honest.

As of now, 9 coaches in C1 would still have points with penalties applied:

1. Los Angeles (62pts; 40GP)

2. Detroit (38pts; 36GP)

3. Chicago (36pts; 40GP)

4. Pittsburgh (32pts; 37GP)

5. Edmonton (24pts*; 32GP)

6. Hartford (24pts; 32GP)

7. Calgary (20pts; 37GP)

8. Toronto (12pts*; 39GP)

----

9. Vancouver (12pts; 31GP)

10. Philadelphia (-2pts; 29GP)

11. Buffalo (-4pts; 23GP)

12. NY Rangers (-26pts; 20GP)

*Won Tiebreaker (EDM won on +/-, TOR won on GP)

Edited by SabreFan1

Hey Guys,

The regular season is being extended another week. Originally it was to end on Monday, Nov.12. It will end Monday, Nov.19. Hopefully this will help everyone catch up.

I will post announcement on the front page of nhl94 and nhl94online tomorrow.

Everyone take a step back here! lol

First off Dcicon, King is one of the most standup guys in this community. Does a hell of a lot & I think no one would agree with you that he would hold a grudge against you or anyone else, so lets get off that, and recognise that getting into school playground name calling doesn't really give weight to your arguments.

For my part, i'm not attacking anyone. Obviously Plabax & Tomkabs have taken offence to my comments in this & other threads. I'm not saying they, or Witt in C, or Dynamo last season in B, or the 3 guys who dominated C a couple of seasons back should have anything to appologise for. They're just playing where they're put. I'm not angry with them or anyone else.

My point is simply that we the B players, and they the A players have more of a responsibility in future to correctly identify the right league for the right player. If a guy's scoring more than 6 goals a game & doing a 30+ season, and he's not in the A league it's pretty obvious he wasn't put in a league that was competitive for him, or for the people he was playing against.

I have completed every single league i've ever entered here apart from Survivor 01 when other stuff took over. I have no problem playing whoever is in the league with me. I've endured losing seasons in 2011 league and Blitz 06 & not complained. I'm not here to win titles, but A CHANCE would be nice. To start a season & say "If I have a bit of luck............." would add excitement & motivation rather than feeling like you're making up the numbers. I don't like losing & am competitive in that respect, but the people who say I just don't want better players with me so I can win a title are, quite frankly, pretty damn stupid. In the current B league Sicarius, Eggink, Dcicon & maybe 1 or 2 others are definitely better players than me....................but I know they should be in the B league, so no problem. I'm fine with playing them.

I just think it's obvious that this season, and last, some mistakes have been made with league placements, where guys haven't been put in the right league for their ability, as shown by their league records. At the point of test game new players should be evaluated properly so they don't get puty somewhere where they're blowing guys away, and with guys who have been here a while it should be even easier to put them in the right place.

So, no more of this "You just don't like losing" crap. Just someone tell me how it should be. Is it:

A = ADVANCED

B= INTERMEDIATE

C = BEGINNER

or is it:

A = BEST PLAYERS

B = A FEEDER LEAGUE

C = FIRST TIMERS, REGARLESS OF ABILITY

The B league (Me aside) is made up of the community members who DON'T HAVE EGOS, who CAN TAKE A LOSS, who DON'T HAVE SILLY RIVALRIES, and who will always play, even if they're tired, out of form, distracted by other things, watching a movie, have an important project to do. All the things that an A leaguer might say "I'm gonna leave it a couple of days to make sure i'm at my best". Us B leaguers can't say no! We can't resist playing! If the B league's not the most reliable league in the community it shows you there's been a problem this season.

Lets just be clear on it once for & for all so I and everyone else knows, and then I know if I have a point when I say we should structure the leagues better, or if I should just accept the way it is.

I agree...

Specially for the C league... I think some new players are discouraged to play the league because of the mixed level.

On the test game we should detect where can play in the B or not and only put the real rookies in the C league...

A = Best Players (who scores extraterrestrials goals) :)

B = Normal Players (who don't play 10 games a day for training) :)

C = Real Rookies

Or Introduce a New Level

Elite : The Best Players (Good for the Ego) :)

A : Good Players

B : Normal Players

C : Real Rookies

Hey Guys,

The regular season is being extended another week. Originally it was to end on Monday, Nov.12. It will end Monday, Nov.19. Hopefully this will help everyone catch up.

I will post announcement on the front page of nhl94 and nhl94online tomorrow.

That's great, thanks.

I think the best players of C should go into B and the best of B go into A.

New guys arrive in C, if they are good make their way to B and A.

Novice players would stay in C until they are good enough to promote.

Lets say 3 best go up, 3 worst go down.

I tought a system like that was applied. I arrived C last year, won, and made B this season.

SNES B is going to be pretty hard to predict in playoffs, a few team could win it all.

If i make the final and win it, as i intend to, i would expect to be moved to SNES A.

If the buds in A are to much for me, ill do everything i can to stay in A until i win.

Rating people to put them at the right level is hard to do, I would prefer if competition sorted people out. More fair.

Mes deux cents...