NHL'94 Forums

Dropping out of SDL

PlabaxV2

Sorry for dropping out early, but for a regular GENS player like me, there is nothing more frustrating than SNES. I do not have the strength to endure 40+ games of pure bullshit that goes on in the SNES version. For a version released AFTER the Genesis version, it's disappointing how they failed to improve.

You can get NorthwayNative to take my spot. Again, I apologize but at least I have completed over half my season.

Sorry for dropping out early, but for a regular GENS player like me, there is nothing more frustrating than SNES. I do not have the strength to endure 40+ games of pure bullshit that goes on in the SNES version. For a version released AFTER the Genesis version, it's disappointing how they failed to improve.

You can get NorthwayNative to take my spot. Again, I apologize but at least I have completed over half my season.

I hope you still plan on completing the SNES C finals.

Well, Plabax is a good player (he took 2 of 4 games against me and I believe 3 of 4 against Houly), so I don't really understand this.

As a fellow Ottawa guy, I am a bit disappointed. :( But you gotta do what you gotta do.

So for those of us that have already played Plabax, are those games wiped out? I think it's fair if they are wiped out.

If you want drop, just drop. I don't want coach play without fun. Im just mad because i ask you before the draft if you're sure to join, i tell you that is not the classic snes C league, the best snes player play here and that is not easy. Ill ask to Halifax for a remplacement.

If you want drop, just drop. I don't want coach play without fun. Im just mad because i ask you before the draft if you're sure to join, i tell you that is not the classic snes C league, the best snes player play here and that is not easy. Ill ask to Halifax for a remplacement.

I'll finish with a vengeance :anger:

I'm down to take his spot, I've been playing alot of exhibition games and am currently playing in the snes juiced league as well. If there's someone else you guys have in mind then go ahead, but I'm more than happy to take over for him.