NHL'94 Forums

'13 - Playoffs

PlabaxV2

• 2 weeks later...

Round 1 ends Feburary 1st.

I have heard from Robbie, Wittgenstein and Jaylighter but not from Dickon recently. Post your availability or whatever just make sure you get them in!!

Any update from dcicon? Should advance this already.

Bo and I will get our games in soon...we've been in contact, but have been unable to sync up. Won't be long.

I haven't been around much myself as work commitments continue to be pretty heavy, but yeah, no idea where Dcicon is or what's happenin with him

I will try to be on most of the day 2morrow.

It's starting to look like I may have to drop everything but Blitz around here tbh. Week days are just about impossible now & I look after my daughter all weekend while my GF is at work. I've only touched the xbox once in the last month to play 1 game of FIFA!

Frustratin but it's starting to look like I have to accept 94 might have to go on hold at least until I get sorted with a company car to cut my commute down. My workload coupled with my GF working weekends now has just killed it.

'13 Draft League Final: Mighty Weenies (kingraph) vs Strickland Propane (TomKabs)

STK 1 @ MW 3

STK 0 @ MW 5

MW 3 @ STK 0

MW 7 @ STK 2

Mighty Weenies wins the series 4-0 and the '13 cup.

Anyone who knows TK knows he's a class act, and I definitely caught him on an off day. Ggs, great season. I hope to play you again in future playoffs!

Thanks to Plabax and Chaos for making this league happen! Awesome idea, lot's of fun. Hope you do it again in the future.

Let's go B league, finish up your series and let's wrap this up.

'13 Draft League Final: Mighty Weenies (kingraph) vs Strickland Propane (TomKabs)

STK 1 @ MW 3

STK 0 @ MW 5

MW 3 @ STK 0

MW 7 @ STK 2

Mighty Weenies wins the series 4-0 and the '13 cup.

Anyone who knows TK knows he's a class act, and I definitely caught him on an off day. Ggs, great season. I hope to play you again in future playoffs!

Thanks to Plabax and Chaos for making this league happen! Awesome idea, lot's of fun. Hope you do it again in the future.

Let's go B league, finish up your series and let's wrap this up.

ggs man, congrats on winning 13!

I don't know what to say lol. first time losing a series in under 7 games, and I get swept and score only 3 goals!?! (one was raph putting it in his own net hahaha)

next series im sweeping you calling it right now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...