NHL'94 Forums

Dropping Out

TheLegend86

Hey Guys,

I'm not going to be able to finish this season of SDL. I'm entering my last semester at grad school, I just found out I'm going to need to learn new computer software at my job, I'm going on vacation soon, and I'm looking to move as well. I was hoping to get a bunch of games in yesterday, but I only played two coaches. This is a great league, the draft and the few games I played were a lot fun. Houly and I had a 10-9 instant classic on news year day. I'm gonna be sitting out Classic this spring as well. I'll be back for leagues in the fall. Sorry for any inconvenience, I believe NorthwayNative is looking to take over a team. My password for the website is Salon686. GL everyone! Rumnock and Balicki, you're my boys, win some championships while I'm gone and make sure you beat Plabax lol.

Regards,

Rob(TheLegend86)

That's supposed to be fun ? I don't know why i waste my time to organise this f**king s**t when i need to replace 75 % of player all season

Fixed. Edit your "Favorite Way To Score" to:

Tiple feinte à la Gordon Bébé

B)

Edited by PlabaxV2

That's supposed to be fun ? I don't know why i waste my time to organise this f**king s**t when i need to replace 75 % of player all season

I feel for U Dan. U put a lot of work in. I don't get why the SNES boys seem less committed that GENS? Only seem to turn up for classic seasons?

SDL is awesome. Dan is the man. Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the bunch bud.

even with my limited experience in SDL i agree. SDL is awesome

Dan the problem is life.... It kinda gets in the way.

Your doing a great job, and your not doing a damn thing wrong.

Rob good luck with grad school! Keep up the good work.

Remember people, dont take a super nintendo or genesis game all that seriously. There are alot of other things in life more important.

mmm... like how many alots you allot for all OTs. I allot a lot of alots for all OTs. is that a lot? I think not.

Edited by trudatman

Although it may not seem it,

We do appreciate the work you put into the league... Ill try my best to catchup with everyone and Play my games... Sometimes these things happen, you just have to shake it off and charge on.