NHL'94 Forums

2012 LEAGUE Season 2 Signups using Clockwise playoff rom

LA Robbie

OK, deadline for returning coaches has passed, so no teams are on hold anymore. Anyone who wants to switch can now select any other available team in the rom. At the moment it looks pretty certain they'll be no "A" & "B" league split, so only one coach per team.

Signups close on Friday 11th January!

Mav should be forever banned. Playing him in the "B" Finals last year was an awful experience. It took twice as long as it should have because he was acting like a baby, intentionally de-syncing, refusing to play games, saying stupid stuff on AIM, etc, etc. Really takes all the fun out of playing games when you need to deal with people like that.

clearly this thread has become from a league sign-up thread to another "lets start bashing mav" thread now. its not like you guys have more better things do right?

Edited by mav

Mav should be forever banned. Playing him in the "B" Finals last year was an awful experience. It took twice as long as it should have because he was acting like a baby, intentionally de-syncing, refusing to play games, saying stupid stuff on AIM, etc, etc. Really takes all the fun out of playing games when you need to deal with people like that.

Well, like I said, I didn't accept him back in lightly. I know when he got kicked out of Blitz the penny dropped for him & he really recognised people had had enough, & he only had himself to blame.

I checked with Dadonch before accepting him & was satisfied that after the incident with Plabax he was spoken to & stopped taking it too seriously.

As mentioned, Mav will be on zero tolerance for this league. 1st mention of a problem & he'll be dropped instantly. No messing around.

If I didn't believe he'd recognised his faults I wouldn't entertain it. Hopefully with a small number of guys involved it'll be a fun league & there'll be no issues. For Mav's future within the community I hope not.