NHL'94 Forums

GENS 2012 LEAGUE - Teams & Divisions

LA Robbie

OK, thanks to everyone who's signed up for this season. Bud of the year DaDonch has very kindly agreed to do us a website as 94online.com isn't available to us due to some site changes that are happening. If that website is ready next Friday 18th of January the season will start then. Until then you've got time to play exhibs, get used to line changes & figure out your best lines too.

Here is the format of the league. remember, we're playing with LINE CHANGES ON, and ALL PENALTIES ON, INCLUDING OFFSIDES.

The teams & schedule will be organised as follows:

2 divisions of 5, an East & a West:

EAST

Ottawa Senators (Plabax)

Washington Capitals (Pearate)

Philadelphia Flyers (Tubahero)

Boston Bruins (Minpind)

New Jersey Devils (Eggink)

WEST

Tampa Bay Lightning (Tomkabs)

Chicago Blackhawks (Dcicon)

Anaheim Ducks (Gretzkyonacold)

LA Kings (Jer33)

Winnipeg Jets (ProBob)

Each player plays 4 games against the other 4 players in their division (16 games), plus home & away vs each of the 5 guys in the other division (10 games). 26 game season in total.

Minimum 5 games per week. (5 week regular season)

Top 2 in each division qualify for the "A" Playoffs (1st in East vs 2nd in West, 2nd in East vs 1st in West).

3rd & 4th place in each division qualify for the "B" Playoffs (3rd in East vs 4th in West, 4th in East vs 3rd in West).

Home ice for the final if the 1st placed of both divisions made it would be decided on regular season points, then regular season wins, then head to head, then goal difference, then goals scored.

5 game series in the playoffs.

2 points for a win, 1 point for an OT loss. Ties at the end of OT decided by a shootout & recorded as an OT win or OT loss.

Anything i've missed?

Note that Pearate is on vacation until the first week of Feb, so he'll have to catch up. I'll be on vacation the first week of February, but i'm sure i'll have played more than enough by then. Get playiong your exhibs guys, and i'll confirm when the website's up & the league's ready to start! Good luck!

nhl12playoffsV2 - OvertimeFixed.bin

Just to keep you all up to date, website is coming along nicely (Thanks DaDonch!), and just to wet the appetite I can confirm that we're going to have save state upload & full league team & player stats! :D Going to be awesome to see the stats with line-changes. Any bets on which Sc2 or Chk line players will end highly placed?

Hopefully we're on schedule to start this weekend.

Shaping up to be an awesome little pre-classic league! Can't wait.

Looking at this roster it doesn't look like I have most of you guys on my AIM, so feel free to add me up at MeatSkid1. Don't know if I'll be able to be on a whole lot in the next few days, but rest assured I'll be ready by the time the season starts.

Just to keep you all up to date, website is coming along nicely (Thanks DaDonch!), and just to wet the appetite I can confirm that we're going to have save state upload & full league team & player stats! :D Going to be awesome to see the stats with line-changes. Any bets on which Sc2 or Chk line players will end highly placed?

Hopefully we're on schedule to start this weekend.

Shaping up to be an awesome little pre-classic league! Can't wait.

I think I got the site ready to go for the most part. There might be a bug or two here and there, but it seems to be working.

If you guys are playing your "pre-season", go ahead and try to log some games.

http://gens2012.comlu.com/

Your user names and passwords are the same.

Plabax and TK, I can erase that simmed game if you want. :P

I think I got the site ready to go for the most part. There might be a bug or two here and there, but it seems to be working.

If you guys are playing your "pre-season", go ahead and try to log some games.

http://gens2012.comlu.com/

Your user names and passwords are the same.

Plabax and TK, I can erase that simmed game if you want. :P

Dadonch, I bow in your presence. Not hard to see why you're the bud of the year. Not too many guys round here that wud do all that work for a league they weren't running or even playing in!

Thank you so much. Just awesome!

May the 2012 League begin! Good luck everyone! 5 game requirement by next Monday 28th Jan guys!

Oh, and remember:

5 MIN PERIODS

LINE CHANGES ON

PENALTIES ON INCLUDING OFFSIDES

I will be available for games maybe tonight, then all saturday afternoon, & all day sunday. weekdays are tough for me with work & my commute

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Just got back from 10 days on vacation to find that.....................0 games have been played. lol

I'll be on pretty much all weekend. Can we start getting games in now please peeps.

If anyone is interested in joining the waiting list let me know, as it seems that some league members aren't around.