NHL'94 Forums

Weight Bug Fixed Classic Start

PlabaxV2

Thanks to DaDonch for the template.

A LEAGUE: http://nhl94wbfclass...assic/index.php

B LEAGUE : http://nhl94wbfclass...ssicB/index.php

We will be uploading save-states for this league, all the usernames and passwords are the same. For the newcomers who do not know how to upload save-states you must follow: (Guide taken from Smoz)

Emulator, Saving, and Uploading Your Game

1. Download the rom provided in the post, make sure you are using gens-netplaysave!
  2. When your game is over and the Three Stars are displayed on the screen, press the F5 key on your keyboard in order to create a save-state file. This is a file with one of the extensions .gs0, .gs1, ... .gs9 (depending on which 'save slot' you have selected). The default save location is in the same folder as gens-netplaysave.exe.
    DO NOT EXIT the game before making your savestate. If you exit back to the main menu, the statistics will be lost.
    The winner of the game should upload the game, but BOTH players should make a save-state, just in case the other person misses it.

To upload the game you must Login and select the game you are uploading (The home and away teams must be correct!) and then choose the save-state file of the game and upload it. If done correctly the boxscore will show up.

If you still do not get it run it over with another coach.

Good luck to all the coaches!

WBFClassic.bin

Edited by PlabaxV2

On Wednesday I go to England until the following Thursday. With the work commitments I have today & tomorrow i'm unlikely to start playing until I get back, so don't panic if i've gone missing & getting behind

• 2 weeks later...