NHL'94 Forums

**IMPORTANT**SNES COACH SIGN-IN

schwartz

First off guys I want to apologize for being a stranger the past few weeks, but after finally making sweet love to my last exam of the year I will definately be around more often throughout summer.

As Evan mentioned earlier, we are going through a few more roster switches, in hopes of finishing up the season and moving into playoffs with a group of guys who can be avaliable for their games. Ottawa (Asim) and Dallas (schwabe) are in the process of being replaced, and although I'm hoping thats the only changes we'll have to make, I was hoping that you guys might be able to let me know about any other coaches that haven't been around much. Again I apologize for proly being right in the middle of that group, but by putting together a list of inactive coaches we'd be able to contact those players and consider replacing them if need be.

I myself havent seen much of ANA, BUF, or NYI , but hopefully someone can confirm that.

Ok thanks for your time boys and see your ass on the ice :D

Hi guys I'm the new coach of Dallas on the SNES League!

My AIM is : Blazernhl94

MY msn: blazer481@hotmail.com

I will add all coaches on my aim today and when i will receive my password team i will star to play my schedule games!!!

Hey Blazer,

I emailed your password to the address above, good luck in the league! Feel free to ask any questions regarding rules and get ready for some great competition!

-Evan

PS Most of the coaches can help you get started.

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on WPG's status; his house just got the wireless which means a router which means painful hours of sweat and blood which may hopefully be offset by free beer for going over there to fix it up! He be back in the next week for sure.

Boys I'm gonna be outta commission for a bit while I (a) work on a new controller and (;) spend some VERY quality time on a dream trip to the Memorial Cup in Moncton, May 19-28!!!

But I DEFINITELY wanna stay in the league and definitely think I can finish out my schedule by June 4 and be good to go for the playoffs. I just purchased the other day two SNES controllers off of E-bay, and when they come, Rudy said he can wire one up for me so that I can connect it to the computer and play online with it. Once I get that done, not only will I be back playing my games, but I'll own all your asses!!!

I doubt my controller situation will be sorted out before I leave on the 19th for the Memorial Cup, but I'm hoping it's all dealt with shortly after I get back on the 29th, just in time to play my last few regular season games.

• 2 weeks later...