DaDonch44

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here

i will take the canucks

I shall GA.

hokkee - youll be in if snyder remains MIA. I thought you were definitely in due to Freydey's Hokkee-like retirement unretirement.

Zalex - are you remaining with the Canucks?

Hey fellas, I've been in contact with The Don and looking forward to joining this GDL.

Looks like a worthy lineup in this league. Heard you guys have developed some new tricks that I need to learn.

Just try to take it easy on me this season!

Any chance i can get an AJ exemption this season and let me draft my entire squad in say a modified 7th round? I get first 12 picks of the round, then a true 7th round takes place for rest of the league?

I say 7th since every team will have fielded a full starting squad by that point.

Jst throwin it out there. I'd rather be able to draft my own team regardless of pick numbers, and play, then sit and wait for someoe o drop.

When I came back here, the last person I expected to see was hokkee. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's here but for any of the young'ns out there, go back and check out page 26 in GDL forums to see some classic hokkee posts!

hahah Hokke was once suspended for the forums, for a year I think. This situation procreate a revolution in the 94 world and an entire movement made by hokkefan's fanatics was made to defend his rights: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/11686-the-hokkefan-movement/

FREE HOKKE

Freydey, I read most of that thread... that was amazing.

I can't believe he was actually banned for 1 year!

In that thread, I also read 2 of the worst words put together... "Dr" "P1zza".

I cringed when I came across that.

Did anyone find out if that was a real person? He was just trolling this group, right?

snydes said hes busy,so that concludes roll call,lets get this wagon rolling and get draft order up !!!

WOOHOO its friday !! lets get this party started !!

LOL

actually im on the wagon ,so no worries guys,crazy is on vacation hahaha

but,if possible lets start draft tomorrow,no better time than the weekend,i work tonight ,then im around till monday at noon.

at least get draft order up tonight :money:

Freydey, I read most of that thread... that was amazing.

I can't believe he was actually banned for 1 year!

In that thread, I also read 2 of the worst words put together... "Dr" "P1zza".

I cringed when I came across that.

Did anyone find out if that was a real person? He was just trolling this group, right?

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Drp1zza

Real - he's embarassed himself off the internet I think

swos is working out the draft order tomorrow, I'll check out his list after work tomorrow.

I'll post the schedule tomorrow night.

GDL X Draft is coming!!!!

Check the Draft Site to make sure I have the correct logo for your team.

http://www.nflpickempool.net/GDLDraft/Teams.php

Any chance i can get an AJ exemption this season and let me draft my entire squad in say a modified 7th round? I get first 12 picks of the round, then a true 7th round takes place for rest of the league?

I say 7th since every team will have fielded a full starting squad by that point.

Jst throwin it out there. I'd rather be able to draft my own team regardless of pick numbers, and play, then sit and wait for someoe o drop.

Interesting idea, but it would throw the balance of the league off and to have you draft all of your guys in the 7th round just doesn't seem GDL.

Interesting idea, but it would throw the balance of the league off and to have you draft all of your guys in the 7th round just doesn't seem GDL.

Nor does a GDL draft without Ice! First since GDL 2!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...