NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty 1 - 93-94 Start

PlabaxV2

The season has finally started. Each team will play 38 games, 4 against each conference opponent, and 2 against each outer-conference opponent.

The top two seeds in each conference will guarantee seeds 1-4. The next 4 seeds will be 3rd and 4th from each division.

You must configure your controller to 6-button because this has the Y-button Goalie Control and you will upload save states to the website.

http://nhl94dynasty....nasty/index.php is the website and you can find all the information (conferences and such) there.

Good luck!

Dynasty194.bin

Edited by PlabaxV2

yeah site looks awesome.

move this to active leagues?

• 1 month later...

We're coming up on nearly 2 months since the start of this season. Can we start putting some deadlines in or replacing people (Zalex 0 games, Dcicon 2 games) with others who are actually interested in playing?

Yeah MinpinD is in for Zalex since he told me to replace him, I guess whoever is next on the waitlist gets to come in for dickon. These changes were supposed to be made Monday but my computer has been down. I'll make a thread with an analyzation of the league once my computer is back in the ga