NHL'94 Forums

GDL X - Trade Discussion

Freydey

Messier is not even the 2nd best set up guy, nonsense.

you have to be an old man to know that i guess lol,its all preference,mess always in right spot n always breaking up wing n nailing guys by himself n exc passer but alot of guys cant use him or any heavy guy for that matter.

Edited by hokkeefan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya wtf hokkee u will got fkn nuts with those fatass

i would have gave u leetch for housley would have been better than all of this :P

BIG TRADE

hokkee trades coffee ,malahkov and jagr

to

mcderp for zalapski,s smith and neely

confirmed

Quebec trades

Brian Leetch and Pierre Turgeon

To Asstorm for

Brett Hulk and Bruce Driver

Theres a last minute GUGA

Quebec and St-Louis wishes to cancel their last trade, since Hull was send to QUE with STDS and infected the whole team.

So the 2 managers agreed to cancell their trade, Asstorm just said he would send leetch back with stds too =-O

the trade was

Quebec sent

Brian Leetch

Pierre Turgeon

To STL for

Brett Hull

Bruce Driver

[19:03] freydey: ya if u dont mind i would undo it
[19:03] Icestorm NHL94: Just undo our trade
[19:04] freydey: cool
[19:04] Icestorm NHL94: Ya i want to also

Edited by Freydey

Theres a last minute GUGA

Quebec and St-Louis wishes to cancel their last trade, since Hull was send to QUE with STDS and infected the whole team.

So the 2 managers agreed to cancell their trade, Asstorm just said he would send leetch back with stds too =-O

the trade was

Quebec sent

Brian Leetch

Pierre Turgeon

To STL for

Brett Hull

Bruce Driver

[19:03] freydey: ya if u dont mind i would undo it

[19:03] Icestorm NHL94: Just undo our trade

[19:04] freydey: cool

[19:04] Icestorm NHL94: Ya i want to also

ya if its not too big a deal, i agree to reverse this deal

agreed ,trade period ended sunday at midnight ,unless its open until further notic e :exciting:

yeah leave it open untill this sunday so all of our f ups can be fixed :cry:

if theres is undone ,i want my last trade undone as well :money:

Edited by hokkeefan

Its a reversal of the las trade we made rom is stoill being worked on shouldnt be an issue. Not sure why anyone would care either way other then someone who trades excessively. Im ok with it for that reason. We have deadlines during the seaaon that are missed and people dont give a s**t so pls dont try n make this an issue now. There are always exceptions

that's a great line right there..LOL.

hmm. so is the trade deadline extended until this sunday @ midnight again? i think its either completely extend it until sunday or don't do anything at all.

Its a reversal of the las trade we made rom is stoill being worked on shouldnt be an issue. Not sure why anyone would care either way other then someone who trades excessively. Im ok with it for that reason. We have deadlines during the seaaon that are missed and people dont give a s**t so pls dont try n make this an issue now. There are always exceptions

I agree that at the end of the day it's not an issue, but a deadline was set and we should stick to it. I'm not trying to make it a big deal about it -- if the league doesn't mind, fine let's do it. On the flip side, if people are against this post-deadline trade, you and Frey shouldn't make a big deal about it either...you're the ones looking for the exception!

I agree that at the end of the day it's not an issue, but a deadline was set and we should stick to it. I'm not trying to make it a big deal about it -- if the league doesn't mind, fine let's do it. On the flip side, if people are against this post-deadline trade, you and Frey shouldn't make a big deal about it either...you're the ones looking for the exception!

i wouldn't be down with any movement after the trade deadline. either extend the trade deadline if DaDonch is open to it, or live with the trades you've made before the deadline we all agreed to.