NHL'94 Forums

Hamachi hates me

JayLighter420

I can't get Hamachi to work. I tried everything. even turning my firewall completely off doesn't work.

i use windows 7. i can direct connect via port forwarding using router settings, but thats only good for hosting. i need to be able to join games on hami at least.

Hoping to get this fixed b4 gdl starts up, here are some screen shots that might help:

EU4JaE7.jpg

jHHq2My.jpg

GLVNdnL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

bump cuz:

jNuNBzz.gif

i give up!!!

guess i'll be spending the rest of my career in servers

servers

Fix it ASAP please

• 3 weeks later...

Jay forwards his port for hosting games, but can't connect to other people who are hosting.

Don't know if you've tried this, but what about completely deleting Hamachi and reinstalling?

Is there another wifi that you can use near you (public, friends, etc)? If you can connect there, then you know the problem lies in your router somewhere, and not your windows firewall. That's still my guess...if you completely turned off the firewall, restarted hamachi, and it still doesn't work, probably the router firewall.

i reinstalled hamachi 6 billion times. I also tried turning my firewall off. I even tried using a demilitarized zone to connect. I also tried a few different settings on my routers firewall with no luck.

I can forward ports with no problem but some people have limited router access so they can host p2p on their ip. i even found out the ports hami uses and forwarded them with no luck

i posted pictures of all my settings above, i dont really know much about routers and firewalls. if something looked obviously wrong im sure someone would have chimed in by now. its hopeless :eyes_droped: