EDM (1) @ CGY (5)

Calgary wins series: (4-0)

Coachmac and I played our series: The Battle of Alberta

CGY (4) @ EDM (3) - OT

CGY (6) @ EDM (4)

EDM (2) @ CGY (4)

EDM (1) @ CGY (5)

Calgary wins series: (4-0)

Hey, what's up with tis series... You haven't take care of my note... I'm coming back in France this 8 may... I think I have the right to finish my series again Jer33...

• 4 weeks later...

I will try and be online whenever I am available until Sunday. At that point, I think whoever the admin of this league is (I forget) I will let them know I was on for a while and to give me the win maybe. Like I said his side was really laggy the one time we tried to play.

• 1 month later...

Plabax, can we get an update here and get this done so we can start season 2 already? Soon I might just have to declare myself champion. Lol. I can do that, right? Pretty sure I saw someone else do that.

Plabax, can we get an update here and get this done so we can start season 2 already? Soon I might just have to declare myself champion. Lol. I can do that, right? Pretty sure I saw someone else do that.

LOL unclejackandjose

Season 2??? GA. I accidentally deleted all the data a while back and forgot to post this was folding :D

If you want a Season 2 you will have to wait since a new website is being made :)

If you have any ideas for the league feel free to message me.

Personally I'd love to see a season 2 eventually. Just a matter of getting dedicated coaches to play it out. Forget "A" and "B", just have one league, GDL style. Rank the coaches and teams and have the best teams go to the weaker players and the worst teams go to the better coaches.

Sorry...just saw you said to message you.