NHL'94 Forums

seeking beta testers for 2013 ROM

trudatman

hey, y'all, I'm seeking beta testers for this week as I have Ninety Flow 2013 readyish. this isn't just an early grab of the ROM for folks that reach out, it's assistance from those willing to explore the details and provide crucial feedback. I think I have the Jets secondary blue wrong for one of their uniforms and I need the eyes and minds of those of y'all who are attentive to details like that. I want to know if I've spelled things wrong or if I got jersey numbers, weights or handednesses wrong. I'm seeking some comments on certain skill ratings, too. at this point some of the ratings are carryovers from last season, so I'm not looking for any overall, reputation, accuracy nor awareness pointers, as those will get evened out as the season progresses, but I am looking for agility, speed and passing corrections. if you can and will help, please send me a message or something. you must be willing to at least double check the basics by pulling up your favorite team's roster on nhl.com and verifying spelling, jersey numbers and weights, seeing if the jerseys look alright and sending me a report on anything you noticed. thanks for reading this. holler.

Edited by trudatman

Bueller?

• 2 weeks later...

with who/whatnow? would you focus on any particular team(s)? I'll PM you soonish. THANK YOU.

He doesn't really post on the forum much, but he played in SNES Classic B with me a few years ago. He plays on seahag (mostly against me). I watch a ton of NHL (probably too much), but my favorite team is NJ. I'll be able to give the best feedback on them and LA as far as attributes. Overall, though, I play everyone.

excellent. I'm currently going back through each player/team and tweaking the ratings, rosters and lines, but I consider ANA through LAK done (for now), so I'll send you what I've got, hopefully by tomorrow night. thanks, again.

had a chance to try it? got any thoughts to share? I'm still plugging away at rosters, ratings and the likes. I expect to have it ready again a week or so after the trade deadline, as lines get decided. I have been generally keeping up with it, but I still have some serious work ahead.

check your private messages. spellings, weights, handednesses, speed ratings, power ratings, jerseys...

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

serious work on this is happening this weekend. I could use help with betatesting and roster expansion. holler if you'd help.