NHL'94 Forums

Apologies to everyone

MrDerp4321

everybody,

I seem to have established for myself a reputation for offering unfair or bad deals. the result of this is that no matter what i offer, everyone's experience is that I'm ripping them off somehow, or that they are somehow dumb or foolish to even consider what i'm offering. So, i have to clear that up. My apologies everybody... its more important that everybody have a good time and enjoy themselves moreso than me getting a fantastic deal in a trade. My apologies.

Have a good one everyone.. i'm open to exi's if anyone's interested.

I'd say ignore the bullies and the "cool kids" that would put you down, but if you don't stick up for yourself your reputation with others may suffer. it's not like you are offering your Greg Smyth for their Ed Belfour, so they are just trying to lift themselves by pushing down on you. keep making offers, though... you may get something done both parties appreciate and it seems like the lead-in is the functioning part of these leagues of late. check back in a few months to see if those that b***h get their games in.

I'd say ignore the bullies and the "cool kids" that would put you down, but if you don't stick up for yourself your reputation with others may suffer. it's not like you are offering your Greg Smyth for their Ed Belfour, so they are just trying to lift themselves by pushing down on you. keep making offers, though... you may get something done both parties appreciate and it seems like the lead-in is the functioning part of these leagues of late. check back in a few months to see if those that b***h get their games in.

8th round pick for 2nd round pick is the type of offer that has been made repeatedly, but thanks dude for he apology. It was getting tiring discussing ridiculous offers.

Now you're caught up to speed on the situation trudatman.

trudatman: you are an snes bully who constantly puts down genesis players. will you ever learn your own lesson?

Edited by da94wookiee

Lol don't sweat it man everyone wants the best team. We are all just a bunch of weight-bug whores who can't be enticed by lindros. You try Hokkee? Looks like he's a chubby chaser this season :lol: