NHL'94 Forums

TIME TO RETURN HOULY'S POSTING PRIVELEGES !

Cmon moderators,its been months and if i can learn my lesson im sure houly can to.This isnt a community that can ban dedicated members forever,lets re-think this and be smart and forgiving and let him back in guys.EVERYONE deserves one more chance.Then if he screws up...priveleges gone for good.

lol i didnt know that

I agree. everybody deserves a seventeenth chance.

I'll take 31 hours in the pool.

....second....

good one!

Seriously, Houly deserves to be able to come back. He is a good bud. I, along with others, chat with him all the time. We have people who are way worse on the forums anyways. You can't justify having them on the site and not him. Plus, seriously, houly wants to come back and has changed. He has been in the 93 league and others since his ban with no real problems.

Give him a shot, and if it doesn't work out, ban him again. It's been a year. He deserves a shot. Me, TK, and Hokkee can vouch for him.

And don't listen to trudatman. He doesn't even play 'onlag', so wtf does it matter to him anyways?

Also, other people have mentioned that they would rather have houly undbanned than have to post on his behalf in league drafts.

So just do it!

Edited by Wittgenstein

Houly says two days ago was the one year anniversary :(

Let him post again!

Not sure where Houly got his dates from, but his ban didn't happen until April sometime, so it's been less than a year.

Changed? http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14624-pearare-vs-houly-complain/

That was this past September (GDL 09).

Good find. I havent had any issues with houly for awhile. He's never even asked to have his posting privledges returned. I think its fine as it is, havent heard anyone complain about posting for him either

Not sure where Houly got his dates from, but his ban didn't happen until April sometime, so it's been less than a year.

Changed? http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14624-pearare-vs-houly-complain/

Oh, well yeah if it was April then it's almost been a year which is still too long

I don't think that houly should really be at fault for the whole houly-pearate cheesefest. Pearate is way too sensitive so it makes sense that he doesn't mix well with houly lol

I agree with what hokkee and witt are saying though, the worst that could happen is he's banned again, it's not like this is bad publicity or something lol there is no real danger in giving houly another chance. If he gets banned again make it last for longer like a year and a half or something. Nobody's complaining about houly acting up on aim lately so I think he deserves one more chance

That was 6 months ago... rehabilitation happened since then.

Edited by Wittgenstein

• 3 weeks later...

Free winds and no tyranny for you, Houly, sailor of the seas. You pay no rent, free to go where you please. Then go, go to that landless latitude and good luck. If you figure a way to live without serving a master, any master, then let the rest of us know, will you? For you'd be the first person in the history of the world.

Houly died? tough rehab they've got there.

seriously? I suspect it would take more than your hate for me. I'd have to actually do something worthy of it, wouldn't I? how about if I came online drunk nightly and ranted incoherent anger and nonsense? how about if I added nothing of value to the community? how about if I abused other members by chat? how about if my wretchedness scared other users away? those would be real things, right? if so, there is a list of folks ahead of me and you and your friends are on it.

good luck in your quest to have me banned. seems like a great use of your time.

you are a jerk.