NHL'94 Forums

GDL X - Final 24 Hr Trade Discussion

kingraph

hokkee trades sweeney and neely

to

kingraph for bourque and millen

wait what lol this makes the witt trade look so good..

best d man in the game for fat ass d man, then swapping bench warmers :shocked:

you boneheads dont think lemiuex and bourque arent good cause there heavy????/ ratings dont matter/ because u can hit them? personally i think bouque is better than sweeney and courtnall is a benched player lol.some of you guys really surprise me after playing 94 for so long all you can use is low rated skinny guys,im surrrrre you only win lots is because of skinny guys carse....not,your just too much of a pussy to try high rated heavier guys ..you could use my team and still kick ass ,

you boneheads dont think lemiuex and bourque arent good cause there heavy????/ ratings dont matter/ because u can hit them? personally i think bouque is better than sweeney and courtnall is a benched player lol.some of you guys really surprise me after playing 94 for so long all you can use is low rated skinny guys,im surrrrre you only win lots is because of skinny guys carse....not,your just too much of a pussy to try high rated heavier guys ..you could use my team and still kick ass ,

It all depends on playstyle... For someone like you who only presses the pass button continously until you get a one-timer.. then high-rated players are for you, for someone like Carse who likes to get close then your team wouldn't be good for them

It all depends on playstyle... For someone like you who only presses the pass button continously until you get a one-timer.. then high-rated players are for you, for someone like Carse who likes to get close then your team wouldn't be good for them

well said

good to see your self-imposed trade restriction is working out and that others are holding you to your words.

hokkee trades sweeney and neely

to

kingraph for bourque and millen

omg

this trade is so fkn stupid seriously

Edited by Freydey

so the sweeney trade is 1.20 for 3.20 and swap some fags....

what were the other cancelled trades??

This is all bullshit hokkee has given everyone away ....we had a deadline then too pussies decided we need an extention without a vote I might add ....I move we revse all deals Post deadline

This is all bullshit hokkee has given everyone away ....we had a deadline then too pussies decided we need an extention without a vote I might add ....I move we revse all deals Post deadline

Ya it's all the too pussies' fault. Let's reverse all deals post deadline then have one last 24 hour trade deadline ending tomorrow at midnight

Ice send Geoff Courtnall and Ray Bourque

to

Witt for

Fedorov and Ulf Samuelsson

Icestorm NHL94 8:18 pm
bourque and courtnall for fedorov and samulesson'

philiveyismyhero 8:19 pm
Ok

Icestorm NHL94 8:19 pm
lol
i couldve said anything and u wouldve said yes
seriously tho?

philiveyismyhero 8:19 pm
Yaa

Icestorm NHL94 8:19 pm
its fair i beleive

philiveyismyhero 8:20 pm
Sounds good to me

Icestorm NHL94 8:20 pm
are you a hokkee alias?

Icestorm NHL94 8:20 pm
ok good deal

philiveyismyhero 8:20 pm
Yupp. I am at work. Paste me as confirmed

so the sweeney trade is 1.20 for 3.20 and swap some fags....

what were the other cancelled trades??

Ya actually this is pretty bad, we have to do something to review all the trades because this stuff is not fair. I got raped for mogilny trade but nobody else faces consequences. All these stupid trades change gdl lol goddamnit i hate trades. Every trade should have to be reviewed