NHL'94 Forums

We got a mention on Barstool Sports Boston

NHL94.com was referenced in a blog on the awesome Barstool Sports Boston website today.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/nhl-com-has-nhl-94%E2%80%B2d-pavel-datsyuks-end-to-end-goal/

I have been reading the site for a couple years and it has gained HUGE momentum and popularity in sports related news, mainstream media, and smokeshows (hot chicks). My favorite piece everyday is the "Guess That Ass".

The main guy has been on the panel for the Jim Rome Show and they hold huge foam parties all over the country.

He also claims "I’ve said it once I’ll say it again. I’m the best NHL 94 player that ever lived. Period."

I'll shoot him an email to see if he would be interested in joining the community.

In any case, any press for us is good; even if it's just being used as a reference for the game itself.

terrible article. awful website.

Awesome! I'm loving the random press '94 has gotten this past week.

Likely because this month marks 20 years since the Genesis and Sega CD versions of the game came out (The Super NES version didn't come out until the following October.).