NHL'94 Forums

Old player checking in...

thegr8199

have the lag problems in the past gotten better???

well the lag issues for me are pushing me to the point to where if i can't resolve the issues by saturday ill have to drop from classic 94 and as a new player i definitely do not want that to happen

Not sure of the lag problems in the past, but 95% of my games are pretty solid.

You guys should join the Spring classic to shake off that rust and show that you still got the goods! Registration ends Monday

http://www.nhl94online.com/

I was excited to play a few exhibitions vs Ticketnest a little while back. Awesome player, awesome dude. Can never have too many of those, :) .Hope to see you guys around!

well the lag issues for me are pushing me to the point to where if i can't resolve the issues by saturday ill have to drop from classic 94 and as a new player i definitely do not want that to happen

Have you tried playing Snes? I've never had any lag issues on that, but I definitely see it on gens.

Have you tried playing Snes? I've never had any lag issues on that, but I definitely see it on gens.

not with NHL 94 but it took me to realized i was on my neighbors wifi instead of mine